Understanding blockchain technology can be somewhat difficult. Whether you are in UK or USA, forums are a great way to inform yourself, ask questions and debate on various subjects.
Here are seven very best blockchain forums where you can learn more about blockchain and cryptocurrencies:
- Mmgp.ru- a great Russian forum that with a lot of interesting information. The most exciting part of this forum is the opportunity to earn money through it. This forum allows you to write on your own blog on cryptocurrency topics and earn money from it.
- Bitalk.org– a forum with plenty users, maybe more than 3000. This is what happens when you have more than 4000 opened topics for discussion.
- Bitcointalk.org– the most popular forum about cryptocurrencies. The great thing about it is that they offer a Russian version too but also you can use it in many other languages. Here you can find all of the answers to questions related to the blockchain, cryptocurrencies and the technology in general.
- Altcoincommunity.net– these guys have a referral program and you can also earn an altcoin when posting a question or an answer, a comment, etc.
- Bitco.in– a community devoted to advancing and promoting Bitcoin. The forum contains users who are mostly developers and entrepreneurs who believe that cryptocurrencies are the future of money.
- Asch.so– e fairly new place to visit. They became very popular recently and gained many new users so we recommend checking them out.
- Reddit– one of the most popular forums to go to when in need of an honest answer to your question. On Reddit, you can find much more than just blockchain and cryptocurrency.
The Market Is Still Dominated By Centralized Exchanges Despite The Increase In DEX
Saudi Arabia And UAE Officially Launched A Pilot Cryptocurrency
‘’The virtual currency relies on the use of a distributed database between the central banks and the participating banks from both sides. It seeks to safeguard customer interests, set technology standards and assess cybersecurity risks. The project will also determine the impact of a central currency on monetary policies.’’The financial institutions in the countries have thoroughly studied the blockchain technology and are hoping to have great benefits. Back in December 2018, UAE’s Securities and Commodities Authority recognized ICOs as securities and they also announced to be working on a regulatory framework for 2019. UAE’s Emirates Islamic Bank also tested the blockchain and even started submitting cheques on a blockchain named ‘’Cheque Chain’’ and since it has proven to be successful, the bank registered one million cheques in 2018 in only a month.
UN Thinks Bitcoin & Crypto Are “The New Frontiers” In Finance, Focusing On Ripple And IOTa
“Cryptocurrencies represent a new frontier in digital finance and their popularity is growing. The decentralized networks for cryptocurrencies, bitcoin being a well-known example, can keep track of digital transactions. They enable value to be exchanged and can give rise to new business models which would otherwise require significant regulatory and institutional commitments." the report states.According to the UN, blockchain and crypto have many use cases. As it is explained in the document:
"For example, a value token called ClimateCoin is being considered as a basis for creating a global market for carbon emissions, allowing peer-to-peer exchange of carbon credits and a direct connection with the Internet of Things. It would then be possible for devices to calculate their own carbon emissions and purchase carbon credits to offset those emissions."The document also focuses on innovation and how it comes from inherent trust, citing that "the innovativeness of this system lies in the way in which the various parts combine to create the trust and guarantees that the traditional financial system derives from institutions and regulation."
“Bitcoin Is The Only Blockchain That May Exist For The Next 100 Years” : Alistair Milne
“The probability that Bitcoin matches its ATH [all-time high] price again and doesn't then continue past it seems very low. Each wave of adoption is an order of magnitude bigger than the last,” Milne wrote in the Twitter thread that he started on Saturday.Meanwhile, Bitcoin suffered another drop which took it below $3,500, giving less optimism to traders hoping for a new bull run. The new downturn has led to many accusations from high-profile economics figures. However, Milne continued expressing his optimism and said:
“The next bull run will decide which public blockchains persist for the next 100 years. I believe Bitcoin is currently the *only* sure thing[.]”Aside from this, Milne also highlighted the interest by institutional investors and labeled Bitcoin's profile as the "gold 2.0" in the next round of adoption.
Join us on Facebook
- Bitcoin’s Problems Can Be Solved By Leaving The Proof-Of-Work System: BIS
- Bitcoin ATMs Number Keeps On Increasing, The Question Is Why?
- The Market Is Still Dominated By Centralized Exchanges Despite The Increase In DEX
- Saudi Arabia And UAE Officially Launched A Pilot Cryptocurrency
- Justin Sun Proves Crypto Is Not A Scam By Hiring A Former SEC Official
UPCOMING EVENTS RECOMMEND BY DC FORECASTS
Altcoin News5 days ago
Market Sees Red, Losing $1 Billion Overnight While Bitcoin Remains At $3,600
Altcoin News3 days ago
Stellar’s XLM Token Added To Greyscale’s Crypto Investment Trust Fund
Regulation4 days ago
South Africa Doesn’t Intend On Banning Crypto Trading
Blockchain News3 days ago
SEAT Car Manufacturer To Start Working On Blockchain-Based Products Development
Bitcoin News3 days ago
Bitcoin ATM Operator Coinme To Start Selling BTC At Coinstar Counting Machines
Blockchain News3 days ago
Deloitte Features Blockchain In Its Annual Tech Trends Report
Altcoin News3 days ago
Binance Plans To Expand To Eight New Countries But Declines To Confirm Six Of Them
Bitcoin Scams4 days ago
21-Year Old Accused Of Stealing More Than $24 Million Worth Of Crypto