The Blockchain Industry Group (BIG) is dedicated to promoting the adoption of blockchain technologies and digital currencies by actively collaborating with and promoting the efforts of our global blockchain community.
With the support of our 3.8 million social media members, we intend to become the world’s largest, most active and most beneficial Blockchain Industry Group.
Our Members are from all over the world, including both corporations and individuals. We are all inclusive and welcome blockchain associations, non-profits, governmental groups, corporations and individuals – from ALL countries.
We promote the adoption of blockchain technologies and digital currencies by actively collaborating with and promoting the efforts of our global blockchain community. We welcome other blockchain associations, non-profits, governmental groups, corporations and individuals.
We aspire to improve our world and everyone’s lives (especially the poor) with the adoption and use of blockchain technologies. We aspire that governments and businesses will be more efficient, effective and responsive – and, that the individual members of society will be the primary beneficiaries.
We value innovation and purposeful disruption. We value the enthusiasm, skill and capabilities of our global blockchain community. We value empathy and caring for our planet and our common humanity.
• The value of being a Member of the Blockchain Industry Group (BIG) will be priceless for any organization or professional that desires to lead, connect to, participate, understand or simply to monitor the global transformation that will ensue from the inevitable, innovative, disruptive and beneficial adoption of blockchain technologies and platforms.
• Membership in the world’s future largest, global Blockchain Industry Group
• Advisors and Ambassadors will have their indivdidual photo, bio and link added to the respective BIG website page
• Non-Profits and Partners will have their corporate logos and link added to the respective BIG website page
• Use of the BIG logo on corporate member websites where permitted
• Privileged access to meet, connect, network, learn, collaborate and partner with fellow Members
• Create, lead and participate in BIG Working Groups on global, national and regional initiatives in blockchain policy, governance, regulation, education, networkng, events and more
• Access and contribute to the BIG Newsletter
• Access and contribute to the BIG Blog
• Priviliged access to unique opportunities (e.g., jobs, collaborations, partnerships etc…) from fellow Members
• *Promotion of our Members’ best in class discounts, events, education, training, certification, activities, blogs, newsletters etc… to our 3.8 million social media and internal members
• BIG development of additional discounts, services, events, education and benefits to complement existing Members’ promotions
*Non-Profits and corporations are encouraged to join. They benefit from our promotions, where selected, of their valuable discounts and best in class events, education, blogs, newsletters etc…
Our Advisors, Partners and Friends
BIG Advisors – http://bit.ly/2mL3hoG
BIG Ambassadors – http://bit.ly/2LZHYuM
BIG Partners – http://bit.ly/2mNNHbN
BIG Friends – http://bit.ly/2mNeC7H
Our Free Offers and Discounts
Blockchain is BIG! Become a Member and Join Us!
DC Forecasts Proudly Backed The Global Disruptive Blockchain Innovation Summit
Global Disruptive Innovation Summit. Glorious Concluded in Silicon Valley, USA. GDIS Aims to Be a Future Lead of Technology Trend
Bill Clinton: The Permutations And Possibilities Of The Blockchain Technology Are Staggeringly Great
“This whole blockchain deal has the potential it does only because it is applicable across national borders and income groups. The permutations and possibilities are staggeringly great,” he said. “We could ruin it all by negative identity politics and economic and social policy. You think about that.”Clinton also advised that this technology should not be rushed because quick moves and solutions could bring to larger social and economic inequalities between people. If benefits get materialized by a high extent, we should all be very careful about it, he advised. Also, he suggested that people that are just starting in the crypto space should avoid planning to make easy and quick money with this technology. The former president concluded his presentation by saying:
“You don’t want consumer fraud, you don’t want to finance criminal enterprises, and you certainly don’t want to make it easier to pull off severe attacks by terrorists,” he continued. “That’s the challenge of each new technology.”
【First World-class Blockchain + AI Summit】GDIS brings founders from ConsenSys Ventures, DHVC, DFJ Capital, and DBC etc. to create a top summit. Join us on Oct 1st., Santa Clara!
Join us on Facebook
- CEO Of Major Russian Bank Says Blockchain Will Be ‘Ready’ In 3-5 Years
- The Number Of Crypto And Blockchain Jobs Have Increased By 300% From Last Year: Report
- (Lost) Bitcoins Have A 20% Recovery Rate: Survey
- Cobo: The Long-Awaited Chinese Wallet Raises $13 Million In Series A Funding
- Stablecoins: Could They End The Decentralization?
UPCOMING EVENTS RECOMMEND BY DC FORECASTS
10oct(oct 10)9:00 am11(oct 11)6:00 pmCrypto Economics Security Conference 2018We think the blockchain space needs more academic presence.9:00 am - 6:00 pm (11) Hilton Union Square, San Francisco, 333 O'Farrell St, San Francisco, CA 94102
Blockchain News2 days ago
ZebPay Acquires New Name And Registers An Office In The Blockchain Island Of Malta
Altcoin News3 days ago
Retail Investors Can Now Buy & Sell The Ethereum Token 0x On Coinbase
Bitcoin News3 days ago
Bitcoin User Moved 29,999 BTC ($194m.) Paying A $0.1 Fee
Bitcoin News2 days ago
Bitcoin Futures Trading: Daily Volume Is Now Up 41% Over Q2, CME Report Notes
Analysis2 days ago
Analysts Predict That Bitcoin’s Price Is ‘Unlikely To Fall Below $6,000’ In The Near Future
Blockchain News2 days ago
Ticketing Giant Ticketmaster Will Improve Its System By Using Blockchain Technology
Bitcoin Scams20 hours ago
Largest Nordic Financial Group That Banned Bitcoin Gets Caught Up In A Money Laundering Scandal
Bitcoin News1 day ago
New Research Shows That Bitcoin’s Price Is Not Linked To BTC Futures And Expiration Dates