There are numerously available exchanges that you can buy blockchain currencies from and be finding the right exchange can be tough. There’s a number of factors that you have to be considered in ensuring that you’ve opened the right exchange. The majority of exchanges offers only the top coins, which usually consists of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and BTC cash. Following points, if considered could help the new investors in picking the right exchange.
- Liquidity: The most important criteria in picking up the exchange. Liquidity refers to the ease of buying/selling in the market. A high liquidity means that there is a good number of buyers/sellers. High liquidity is good as it leads to better price discovery and it allows you to transact faster.
- Security: The security mechanism used by the exchange is very crucial ensuring the asset you purchased is safe. The security system should be beyond the reach of hackers, 2-factor authentication and email verifications are one of the few examples of critical factors that one should consider
- Trading Fees: Lower the transaction fees the better it is especially if you’re a constant trader. It is important to look at the fees of the exchange you choose, to see if it’s comparable to other exchanges.
- Ease of Use: The user interface of the exchange should be easy to use and clean to avoid misunderstanding and errors. Having the necessary indicators at the tip of your fingers and the ease of steering through the platform should make it easy for anyone to use the interface.
- Good Customer Support: Having a good customer support would save a lot of time and also chances of errors. Issues on your confirmation procedure, deposit/withdrawals, funds position and trading orders should be solved quickly by the exchanges, or it could cost compromise you time, money and well-being.
- Coin Pairs: There are only a handful of exchanges that offer a wider variety of coins. A more varied choice of coins accessible is better as it gives you more options of coins to purchase
Cobo: The Long-Awaited Chinese Wallet Raises $13 Million In Series A Funding
“Cobo’s unique approach redefines the concept of crypto asset management and creates new opportunities for investors. The team leverages their extensive blockchain experience to help safeguard users’ assets while also generating returns for their benefit. We believe Cobo will lead an entirely new user experience for PoS coin holders.”The Cobo Wallet also supports a couple of Proof-of-Work and Delegated-Proof-of-State coins and about 500 tokens. As such, it is proof that despite last year's ban on cryptocurrency trading in China, it did not fail to introduce the domestic (and foreign) markets with a completely new wallet service.
Stablecoins: Could They End The Decentralization?
Binance Is Looking For Ways To Add Stablecoins To Its Platform
"As a whole, we believe things will even out. We will continue to support USDT,"Binance's interest in expanding its stablecoin options predates Tether and its recent break out of the buck. The exchange right now has support for Paxos Standard (PAX) and TrueUSD (TUSD) aside from Tether's USDT support. Right now, Wei said that the Binance research team is evaluating almost all the other stablecoins on the market - with a particular interest for adding the Gemini Dollar (GUSD) backed by the Winklevoss twins.
"Rather than hold bitcoin, [institutions] actually prefer to hold more stablecoins, because the dollar is still the default currency in some of these countries. That's just one use case that we've seen that's different in this part of the world, versus other parts of the world," Zhou concluded while speaking to Binance's recent expansion in Uganda.
Tether (USDT) Moved $610 Million Out Of Circulation This Month
Join us on Facebook
- CEO Of Major Russian Bank Says Blockchain Will Be ‘Ready’ In 3-5 Years
- The Number Of Crypto And Blockchain Jobs Have Increased By 300% From Last Year: Report
- (Lost) Bitcoins Have A 20% Recovery Rate: Survey
- Cobo: The Long-Awaited Chinese Wallet Raises $13 Million In Series A Funding
- Stablecoins: Could They End The Decentralization?
UPCOMING EVENTS RECOMMEND BY DC FORECASTS
10oct(oct 10)9:00 am11(oct 11)6:00 pmCrypto Economics Security Conference 2018We think the blockchain space needs more academic presence.9:00 am - 6:00 pm (11) Hilton Union Square, San Francisco, 333 O'Farrell St, San Francisco, CA 94102
Blockchain News2 days ago
ZebPay Acquires New Name And Registers An Office In The Blockchain Island Of Malta
Altcoin News3 days ago
Retail Investors Can Now Buy & Sell The Ethereum Token 0x On Coinbase
Bitcoin News3 days ago
Bitcoin User Moved 29,999 BTC ($194m.) Paying A $0.1 Fee
Bitcoin News2 days ago
Bitcoin Futures Trading: Daily Volume Is Now Up 41% Over Q2, CME Report Notes
Analysis2 days ago
Analysts Predict That Bitcoin’s Price Is ‘Unlikely To Fall Below $6,000’ In The Near Future
Blockchain News2 days ago
Ticketing Giant Ticketmaster Will Improve Its System By Using Blockchain Technology
Bitcoin Scams20 hours ago
Largest Nordic Financial Group That Banned Bitcoin Gets Caught Up In A Money Laundering Scandal
Bitcoin News1 day ago
New Research Shows That Bitcoin’s Price Is Not Linked To BTC Futures And Expiration Dates