There are numerously available exchanges that you can buy blockchain currencies from and be finding the right exchange can be tough. There’s a number of factors that you have to be considered in ensuring that you’ve opened the right exchange. The majority of exchanges offers only the top coins, which usually consists of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and BTC cash. Following points, if considered could help the new investors in picking the right exchange.
- Liquidity: The most important criteria in picking up the exchange. Liquidity refers to the ease of buying/selling in the market. A high liquidity means that there is a good number of buyers/sellers. High liquidity is good as it leads to better price discovery and it allows you to transact faster.
- Security: The security mechanism used by the exchange is very crucial ensuring the asset you purchased is safe. The security system should be beyond the reach of hackers, 2-factor authentication and email verifications are one of the few examples of critical factors that one should consider
- Trading Fees: Lower the transaction fees the better it is especially if you’re a constant trader. It is important to look at the fees of the exchange you choose, to see if it’s comparable to other exchanges.
- Ease of Use: The user interface of the exchange should be easy to use and clean to avoid misunderstanding and errors. Having the necessary indicators at the tip of your fingers and the ease of steering through the platform should make it easy for anyone to use the interface.
- Good Customer Support: Having a good customer support would save a lot of time and also chances of errors. Issues on your confirmation procedure, deposit/withdrawals, funds position and trading orders should be solved quickly by the exchanges, or it could cost compromise you time, money and well-being.
- Coin Pairs: There are only a handful of exchanges that offer a wider variety of coins. A more varied choice of coins accessible is better as it gives you more options of coins to purchase
Ripple Breaks A Significant Resistance Level And Rails Above $0.33
Tether Hits 4th Place By Market Cap Briefly Before EOS Takes Over
Ethereum Surpassed Bitcoin Cash For The First Time In History
“Until we close below it, my probability of $1,300 remains a little bit lower; the […] we have a full candle below the moving average, it’s all over; we’re going to $1,300.’’In the top twenty list, Litecoin saw some daily gains up to 9 percent thus reaching a price at around $28,79 and this increase in price comes from the announcement that a booking website named Travala will start accepting Litecoin.
The Crypto Market Manages To Stay At $104 Billion, Traders Still Remain Cautious
“The numbers next to the line are the spread b/w the open and close for that day. There is nothing bullish about this chart until BTC reclaims $3,300. Your obsession to knife catch a ‘bottom’ is directly proportional to your account erosion,’’ Hsaka said.A similar sentiment is placed upon Ethereum as well as for Ripple when digital asset trader DonAlt said:
“If ETH makes it out of that horizontal and diagonal resistance combination, I’ll be turning into a dip buyer. For big ETH bears, this is the place to look for shorts. If this resistance fails I think we’ll go quite far. I’ll just observe and see how it does.”The daily volume of BTC has almost halved from $6.5 billion and the decline in volume shows a period of high volatility proving that most digital assets are dropping in price without a higher sell-pressure from sellers and bears. It is very unlikely that in the following months, a new set of investors will join the crypto market which will provide the market with some breathing space.
Join us on Facebook
- The Swiss Legal Framework Can Handle Blockchain With Selective Adjustments
- Chinese Internet Court Decides: Blockchain Will Fight Online Plagiarism
- The 5th Satellite Streaming BTC Blockchain Launched In Space
- Bitcoin Nears $3,800, What Can The Market Expect?
- Total Of 113 Sites On The Belgium’s Financial Services Watchdog Blacklist
UPCOMING EVENTS RECOMMEND BY DC FORECASTS
Altcoin News4 days ago
TRON’s DApp Usage Jumps 48% To +1 Million Transactions Last Week
Ethereum News4 days ago
Mining Ethereum Can Make You A Target For Hack Attacks According To Developers
Blockchain News1 day ago
24/7 Trading Of Different Types Of Assets Is the Future: BitMEX CEO
Bitcoin News22 hours ago
JPMorgan Chase: The Bitcoin Bear Market Scares Off The Institutional Investors
Blockchain News4 days ago
Telecom Giant AT&T Interested In A Blockchain-Based Social Media ‘Mapping’ System
Bitcoin News5 days ago
Circle CEO: ‘’Bitcoin Will Be Worth A Great Deal More Than Today’’
Altcoin News4 days ago
Bitcoin Plunges To A Yearly Low, Market Is ‘Prepared’ To Go Below $100 Billion
Bitcoin Scams4 days ago
The Biggest Cyber Threat Of 2018: Cryptojacking Overtakes Ransomware