There are numerously available exchanges that you can buy blockchain currencies from and be finding the right exchange can be tough. There’s a number of factors that you have to be considered in ensuring that you’ve opened the right exchange. The majority of exchanges offers only the top coins, which usually consists of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and BTC cash. Following points, if considered could help the new investors in picking the right exchange.
- Liquidity: The most important criteria in picking up the exchange. Liquidity refers to the ease of buying/selling in the market. A high liquidity means that there is a good number of buyers/sellers. High liquidity is good as it leads to better price discovery and it allows you to transact faster.
- Security: The security mechanism used by the exchange is very crucial ensuring the asset you purchased is safe. The security system should be beyond the reach of hackers, 2-factor authentication and email verifications are one of the few examples of critical factors that one should consider
- Trading Fees: Lower the transaction fees the better it is especially if you’re a constant trader. It is important to look at the fees of the exchange you choose, to see if it’s comparable to other exchanges.
- Ease of Use: The user interface of the exchange should be easy to use and clean to avoid misunderstanding and errors. Having the necessary indicators at the tip of your fingers and the ease of steering through the platform should make it easy for anyone to use the interface.
- Good Customer Support: Having a good customer support would save a lot of time and also chances of errors. Issues on your confirmation procedure, deposit/withdrawals, funds position and trading orders should be solved quickly by the exchanges, or it could cost compromise you time, money and well-being.
- Coin Pairs: There are only a handful of exchanges that offer a wider variety of coins. A more varied choice of coins accessible is better as it gives you more options of coins to purchase
USDT-TRON Stablecoin Is Going To Be Listed On OKEx
OKEx Lists USDT-Tron As 4th Largest Bitcoin ExchangeStanding as fourth largest Bitcoin exchange by adjusted volume, OKEx has recently announced:
In order to meet users’ demand for stablecoin trading, OKEx will support USDT-TRON, the TRC-20 based USDT token co-developed by TRON and Tether, as well as the airdrop for USDT-TRON holders. By then, OKEx will support three protocols of USDT, namely USDT-Omni, USDT-ERC20, and USDT-TRON. Please stay tuned for our further announcements.What's important is the fact that centralized exchanges are not the real beneficiary of USDT-Tron right now. However, the majority of the Tron tokens trade on decentralized exchanges which run on the Tron blockchain. TRX itself has some stablecoin markets including Binance. As soon as USDT-Tron is live, the liquidity of the Tron economy will reshape and every token will have a price in both TRX and fiat. It will be similar to ERC-20 assets and their price in fiat - in fact fiat and demand have their own way of dictating the actual value of the tokens.
The Real Benefit OF USDT-TRXUSDT-TRON is currently great for TRX tokens. Since Tether (USDT) is the oldest pegged stablecoin, it has some authority on the market. The real question right now, however, is who will be next to cross the blockchain barriers since most of the stablecoins are only available on Ethereum. Among the other blockchains that could use the liquidity boost are EOS, NEO, Cardano, Aelf and Tezos. Any of these could benefit from the ability to quickly trade into a stablecoin without having to go through a centralized exchange, which is the real benefit of the USDT-TRX move. To sum things up, Tron and EOS are not far behind Ethereum in terms of the developer ecosystem. In fact, their userbases outpace Ethereum in terms of growth. However, in terms of liquidity and financial markets, Ethereum is the most dominant smart contract platform. All in all, the move to create a Tether stablecoin on TRX its a major leap forward for Tron.
Bitcoin Is Close To $4,100 As Tokens Gain 20%
"In my opinion, blockchain and crypto-related investment opportunities will be one of the fastest growing sectors in the alternative asset management space in the next 10 years. This means that every alternative asset manager will have to create a strategy to help their LPs gain exposure to the nascent industry," Pompliano said.Aside from the greens recorded in the top 20 cryptocurrencies, the best performers on the day include the names of Ontology, Ravencoin, Tezos, Huobi Token, and KuCoin Shares - all recording gains from 12% to 25% on the day.
Analyst: 90% Of Smaller Crypto Projects Will Result In Complete Loss
“No matter how these small projects are financed (via an ICO, premine, fair launch, dev reward, self-funded etc.), they are essentially young startups in a completely unproven technological field. Such startups are known to have an extremely high failure rate of about 90%,” the analyst explained.The "Wolf of Qtrade.io" also said that only Bitcoin, Ethereum and Monero are the coins that have "traction" and ones that should make up core crypto exposure.
"There’s no denying that there’s a realistic chance that somewhere in the 10% of the projects that survive lies a gem that ends up providing a 10x, 100x, or even 1000x return on investment," he said.Overall, his thoughts are very much in line with the other traders in the crypto community which now recommend investing only in the cryptocurrencies one can afford to lose and building the portfolio around high-cap coins such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Mayor Of Chicago: Cryptocurrency Will Save Countries From Financial Crises
“The trend lines are affirmative for its future. I don’t know if that’s ten years, and I don’t know if that’s 20 years, but it’s affirmative. I don’t know what it is. I know it’s an alternative way to trade, and therefore, I gotta learn about it, and I gotta be honest, as mayor, it’s not the top 100 things I would have to learn about.”Emmanuel also noted that the nation states are falling apart while the "city states are emerging." This is why Chicago and other major cities have their own wage laws, some of them even have their own income taxes and many other different regulations. In times when countries like Iran and Venezuela are facing financial embargoes, cryptocurrency can be a possible way to maintain global transactions, according to Emanuel.
"Nation states are falling apart, or receding. City states are emerging, so the political structures we all grew up under are changing. One day, somebody's going to figure out - whether that's Argentina, ten years from now, five years from now - how to use cryptocurrencies to stay alive when their facing a financial crisis, and then you're going to find out that this moment has arrived," he confidently said.To sum things up, Emanuel said that he believes that "an alternative way of currency dealing with the debt markets is going to happen" at some point in the future.
The trend lines are affirmative for its future. I don't know if that's ten years, and I don't know if that's 20 years, but it's affirmative. I don't know what it is. I know it's an alternative way to trade, and therefore, I gotta learn about it, and I gotta be honest, as mayor, it's not the top 100 things I would have to learn about," Emanuel concluded.
Join us on Facebook
- Latin E-Commerce Giant Mercado Livre Bans Cryptocurrency Ads On Their Website
- Further Delay For Bakkt’s Plans Because Of Regulator Approval
- Warning: Fake Wasabi Wallet Appears On The Market
- Ex-CEO Of Crypto Startup AriseBank Pleaded Guilty Of Defrauding Investors For $4.2 Million
- Crypto Law Consultation Period Officially Started By The Swiss Federal Council
UPCOMING EVENTS RECOMMEND BY DC FORECASTS
Blockchain News1 day ago
Postal Carrier Giant UPS Rolls Out A Blockchain Platform For Merchant Supply Chains
Bitcoin News5 days ago
Block.one CEO: Bitcoin Will Replace Gold As The Leading Commodity
Blockchain News4 days ago
Ledger Nano S Wallet Receives First Level Security Certificate From French ANSSI
Blockchain News5 days ago
Winklevoss: Crypto Will Bring Something Better Than The Social Networking Era
Blockchain News5 days ago
Australia Unveils National Blockchain Strategy Roadmap With A $71,200 Funding Boost
Blockchain News3 days ago
Binance Launched Completes Another Successful Token Sale Of Celer Network
Altcoin News4 days ago
New Report Shows That Bithumb Is Laying Off 50% Of Its Staff
Blockchain News4 days ago
Craig Wright Filed 114 Blockchain-Related Patents Since 2017: TNX Report