Crypto Invest Summit Introduces New Hyper-Focused Tracks in Partnership with ConsenSys and Token Foundry To Increase Technology Development and Adoption
LOS ANGELES, CA, September 26, 2018 – Crypto Invest Summit, the West Coast’s largest cryptocurrency and blockchain conference, has partnered with Token Foundry and ConsenSys to introduce their first ever Builders’ Track, the latest addition to their pre-existing line up of content-heavy breakout sessions. Each Track is designed to specialize in various highly sought-after topics with the goal of increasing usability, development, and collaboration.
Other breakout sessions include a Women in Crypto Track, Security Token Track, Crypto Trading Track and Healthcare Track. Attendees automatically get all-access passes with every Crypto Invest Summit or LA Blockchain Week ticket purchase; seating is limited on a first-come-first-serve basis.
In a joint statement, Alon Goren and Josef Holm, founders of Crypto Invest Summit and early-stage investment fund GHV said, “Each track is a focal point in helping us fulfill our mission of bringing sustainable investing in blockchain technologies to the masses. We brought on ConsenSys, Token Foundry, and numerous other prominent leaders to ensure our attendees maximize their time, value, and money while receiving the latest and most credible information in the marketplace.”
Token Foundry will join ConsenSys in leading the Builders’ Track with headlining topics discussing Token Economics, Token Market + Marketing Growth, The Brooklyn Project and Regulations, Security Tokens, Game Theory, and Crypto Adoption and Bootstrapping Network Effects. The track will feature many key players within ConsenSys, Token Foundry and their network of companies.
“We are looking forward to introducing the thousands of attendees at Crypto Invest Summit to some of our top companies and best practices,” said Amanda Gutterman, CMO of ConsenSys. “This is an exciting partnership for us and are excited to help program these tracks to be extremely productive and informative.”
ConsenSys, founded by Joseph Lubin, is a global formation of technologists and entrepreneurs building the infrastructure, applications, and practices that enable a decentralized world. They specialize in building core components, decentralized applications (DApps), enterprise solutions and various developer tools for blockchain ecosystems, focused primarily on Ethereum.
Token Foundry provides comprehensive infrastructure and advisory services to help best position new token economies for long term success. “We’re super excited to collaborate with Crypto Invest Summit and ConsenSys to curate this hyper-focused Track. Showing attendees how to develop long term success in decentralized networks has been our mission since day one, so deciding to collaborate on this track together was a no brainer,” said Mahoney Turnbull, Head of Community at Token Foundry.
About Crypto Invest Summit: Sold-out in 2017, CIS, comes back to the Los Angeles Convention Center on October 22nd. The summit brings together angel investors, venture capital investors, retail investors, family offices, real estate investors, startups / entrepreneurs, issuers, exchanges, broker-dealers, service providers, and members of the media. Previous headliners include: Tim Draper, Crystal Rose, Mance Harmon, Ran Neu-Ner, Marcus Lemonis, Robert Herjavec, David Siemer, Bill Barhydt, Scott Walker, Adam Draper, and Apolo Ohno. More information and press passes at https://cryptoinvestsummit.io
Carnomic: A New Blockchain-Based Platform That Aims To Revolutionize The Automobile Industry
Carnomic’s Innovative And Blockchain-Based Approach - In DetailOne of the best ways to explore the innovative approach behind Carnomic is to see their video which presents the platform and its main advantages. We are featuring it below. https://youtu.be/zCyHHW3SgEI As you can see from the video, there are a couple of statements and facts that Carnomic pitches in its attempt to fulfill its ICO and raise capital before issuing its own token in the cryptocurrency marketplace. Essentially, Carnomic is a startup with an innovative strategy and clear vision to overcome all of the short ends in the traditional data platforms - particularly in the automobile industry. In times when there is no data platform for the car industry, Carnomic aims to revolutionize the unique system of car registration and put it directly on the blockchain. Some of the key points of Carnomic include:
- The MVP/Product - As the prototype from the app already exists, its Beta version is still in development. As a startup, Carnomic is working hard to have its final product ready.
- The Team - Passionate and experienced, the team at Carnomic is reachable and really exists. In other words, the team comprises of blockchain specialists, financial experts as well as individuals that are well-versed in law and legislation.
- Token Use Cases - There are many potential use cases for Carnomic’s token. Carnomic believes that its unique Carnomic Tokens will act as the official payment tokens for the Carnomic Platform, giving the tokens actual use cases and value.
- Hardcap - As a startup, Carnomic requires a realistic and justifiable capital prior to developing the platform to the end. More importantly, their hard cap will be implemented in the smart contract for the token sale.
- Project Roadmap - Carnomic has all of the milestones and future goals outlined - each of which important for the development of the company. The roadmap is realistic and does not deliver any false promises. There is even a white paper which introduces everyone to the platform in detail.
- Customer Base - As Carnomic believes, there is a wide potential customer base for their product. Speaking of, the automotive industry is full of innovation - and the blockchain is obviously a next step in which it could develop. From Volkswagen to Toyota and BMW, there are many automobile giants that are already aiming at blockchain adoption. For more details, check out Carnomic’s white paper.
- Legal Security - Carnomic is currently opening its company in the blockchain-friendly country of Liechtenstein and will be registered as an “LVC – Liechtenstein Venture Cooperative” in a process that is expected to finish by the end of October 2018.
Back Carnomic’s ICO Today And Gain Stake In A Promising Blockchain-Based CompanyIf you believe that Carnomic has all that it takes to reshape the automobile and transportation industry as we know it, the best decision to make is to back up their token sale and make most of the blockchain-based platform that aims to disrupt the industry by improving the use of data and giving a magnitude of benefits to the automobile companies. For more information about the project and a chance to back it up directly, visit https://www.carnomic.io/.
Global Disruptive Innovation Summit. Glorious Concluded in Silicon Valley, USA. GDIS Aims to Be a Future Lead of Technology Trend
Brazil Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Mile Unity Foundation have signed the agreement on collaboration in the field of blockchain-technology.
The Complete Newbie’s Guide to Trading Bitcoins
Getting your first coinsThere are a few ways how you can get your first Bitcoins - either from a person (if you sell them let's say goods or services) or from a crypto exchange or from a BTC ATM. The most preferable way to get bitcoins is through a crypto exchange. Exchanges often require you to go through a verification process so they would prevent people from laundering money. In other words, you will have to provide them with a scan of your ID or of your driving license. Once the verification is completed you can deposit your desired amount in your account and immediately use your funds to purchase Bitcoin. Depending on the exchange you choose, the transfer might be either instant or take up to 5 business days. Note that every exchange does not require to verify your ID, but most of them do.
Choose the right crypto exchange for tradingThere are vast amounts of crypto exchanges offering various services at certain cost. Since trading is the concern, there are certain factors you need to consider. These factors are trading fees, transaction time, security, storing facility, insurance, number of cryptocurrencies available for trading, reputation etc.. Most crypto investors and traders choose popular crypto exchanges like CoinBase, Gemini, Kraken, Binance, etc. rather than picking an unknown exchange (since they are not sure whether they can trust companies that are not very famous).
Store your BitcoinsStoring your Bitcoins on an exchange may not always be the safest option. The risk is lower if you purchased your coins on an exchange that has insurance because they keep the majority of their assets in cold storage, and employ other best-in-class security precautions such as top-tier encryption. Most exchanges, however, do not have insurance and that is why people usually choose to store their coins on crypto wallets. Broadly speaking, there are five kinds of wallets: web (cloud), desktop, mobile, hardware, and paper. You can choose one as per your need.
Join us on Facebook
- BitMEX Research: The BCH “Hash War” Costed Miners $6.1 Million In Lost Revenue
- China: Cryptocurrency Exchange Huobi Creates Communist Party Committee
- Bitcoin Takes A New Beating, Goes Below $4,500 As Market Loses $25 Billion
- BREAKING: Bitcoin Falls Below $5,000 With No Signs Of Support
- Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges For Beginners
UPCOMING EVENTS RECOMMEND BY DC FORECASTS
wed05dec9:30 am5:30 pmDigital Asset Investment ForumExploring the Emerging Asset Class.9:30 am - 5:30 pm The St. Regis Washington, D.C, 923 16th and K Streets, N.W., Washington, District Of Columbia 20006 USA
Blockchain Archive5 days ago
ICO Promotion Services | Advertise your ICO | Promo for ICO
Analysis5 days ago
Fundstrat Global Advisors: Bitcoin Will Take Weeks To Repair The Technical Damage
Bitcoin News5 days ago
ECB Board Member: Bitcoin Is ‘The Evil Spawn Of The Financial Crisis’
Blockchain News4 days ago
Q3 Report: Chinese Blockchain Company Xunlei Reaches $45.3 Million In Revenue
Blockchain Archive3 days ago
15 Industries Blockchain Could Soon Revitalize
Altcoin News5 days ago
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Activates A Hard Fork, Splintering Into (At Least) Two Competing Versions
Blockchain News1 day ago
Famous NY-Based Art Auction House Records A $318 Million Sale On A Blockchain
Altcoin News1 day ago
Bitcoin, Ripple And Ethereum Are Getting Hit (Again) This Monday