CRYPTALGO, the institutional crypto-trading and brokerage firm, has appointed Ed Mount, the Co-Founder of Elysium Technology Group and crypto expert Jon Matonis to its Advisory Board.
Ed Mount joins as Chief Adviser, Trading Technologies. Prior to launching Elysium Technology Group, Ed was Managing Director and Global Head of Electronic FX Trading at Nomura and Royal Bank of Scotland. He specialises in automated database technologies, including distributed ledgers/blockchain and their application to foreign exchange, futures and cryptocurrency trading, risk management and workflow processing.
Jon Matonis is Former Executive-Director and Co-Founder of the Bitcoin Foundation and served as Special Adviser on Cryptocurrency Market Intelligence. As an economist and e-Money researcher focused on expanding the circulation of non-political digital currencies, Jon is a prominent expert within the crypto sphere. He serves as an independent board director to companies in the Bitcoin, Blockchain, mobile payments and gaming sectors.
Ed and Jon join a growing team of senior advisers on CRYPTALGO’s Advisory Board, whose members include John Winter, former CEO of Barclays Corporate Banking, and Michael Huttman, Executive Chairman of Millennium Global Investments.
CRYPTALGO develops crypto brokerage, algo-trading, custody, investment and white-label solutions for financial institutions. Its Galaxy ‘backbone’ platform connects global cryptocurrency exchanges and consolidates liquidity to offer financial institutions “best price” and “best execution” solutions for high-volume trading.
Francisco Portillejo Hoyos, CEO of CRYPTALGO, commented:
“For us, 2018 has been a year of successful partnerships and significant appointments which underpin CRYPTALGO’s success and demonstrate to institutional investors the years of expertise and experience behind our offering. Jon and Ed are prominent leaders of their respective industries – having them on board enforces investor interest in the cryptocurrency and blockchain market and continues to align the high standards of practice that CRYPTALGO provides with that of our clients. They are a strong and welcome addition to a team that aims to provide investors with robust, compliant and institutional-grade tools for crypto trading and investments.”
Carnomic: A New Blockchain-Based Platform That Aims To Revolutionize The Automobile Industry
Carnomic’s Innovative And Blockchain-Based Approach - In DetailOne of the best ways to explore the innovative approach behind Carnomic is to see their video which presents the platform and its main advantages. We are featuring it below. https://youtu.be/zCyHHW3SgEI As you can see from the video, there are a couple of statements and facts that Carnomic pitches in its attempt to fulfill its ICO and raise capital before issuing its own token in the cryptocurrency marketplace. Essentially, Carnomic is a startup with an innovative strategy and clear vision to overcome all of the short ends in the traditional data platforms - particularly in the automobile industry. In times when there is no data platform for the car industry, Carnomic aims to revolutionize the unique system of car registration and put it directly on the blockchain. Some of the key points of Carnomic include:
- The MVP/Product - As the prototype from the app already exists, its Beta version is still in development. As a startup, Carnomic is working hard to have its final product ready.
- The Team - Passionate and experienced, the team at Carnomic is reachable and really exists. In other words, the team comprises of blockchain specialists, financial experts as well as individuals that are well-versed in law and legislation.
- Token Use Cases - There are many potential use cases for Carnomic’s token. Carnomic believes that its unique Carnomic Tokens will act as the official payment tokens for the Carnomic Platform, giving the tokens actual use cases and value.
- Hardcap - As a startup, Carnomic requires a realistic and justifiable capital prior to developing the platform to the end. More importantly, their hard cap will be implemented in the smart contract for the token sale.
- Project Roadmap - Carnomic has all of the milestones and future goals outlined - each of which important for the development of the company. The roadmap is realistic and does not deliver any false promises. There is even a white paper which introduces everyone to the platform in detail.
- Customer Base - As Carnomic believes, there is a wide potential customer base for their product. Speaking of, the automotive industry is full of innovation - and the blockchain is obviously a next step in which it could develop. From Volkswagen to Toyota and BMW, there are many automobile giants that are already aiming at blockchain adoption. For more details, check out Carnomic’s white paper.
- Legal Security - Carnomic is currently opening its company in the blockchain-friendly country of Liechtenstein and will be registered as an “LVC – Liechtenstein Venture Cooperative” in a process that is expected to finish by the end of October 2018.
Back Carnomic’s ICO Today And Gain Stake In A Promising Blockchain-Based CompanyIf you believe that Carnomic has all that it takes to reshape the automobile and transportation industry as we know it, the best decision to make is to back up their token sale and make most of the blockchain-based platform that aims to disrupt the industry by improving the use of data and giving a magnitude of benefits to the automobile companies. For more information about the project and a chance to back it up directly, visit https://www.carnomic.io/.
Global Disruptive Innovation Summit. Glorious Concluded in Silicon Valley, USA. GDIS Aims to Be a Future Lead of Technology Trend
Brazil Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Mile Unity Foundation have signed the agreement on collaboration in the field of blockchain-technology.
Consensys, Crypto Invest Summit and Token Foundry Partner to Educate Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Investors, Builders and Developers
Join us on Facebook
- CEO Of Major Russian Bank Says Blockchain Will Be ‘Ready’ In 3-5 Years
- The Number Of Crypto And Blockchain Jobs Have Increased By 300% From Last Year: Report
- (Lost) Bitcoins Have A 20% Recovery Rate: Survey
- Cobo: The Long-Awaited Chinese Wallet Raises $13 Million In Series A Funding
- Stablecoins: Could They End The Decentralization?
UPCOMING EVENTS RECOMMEND BY DC FORECASTS
10oct(oct 10)9:00 am11(oct 11)6:00 pmCrypto Economics Security Conference 2018We think the blockchain space needs more academic presence.9:00 am - 6:00 pm (11) Hilton Union Square, San Francisco, 333 O'Farrell St, San Francisco, CA 94102
Blockchain News2 days ago
ZebPay Acquires New Name And Registers An Office In The Blockchain Island Of Malta
Altcoin News3 days ago
Retail Investors Can Now Buy & Sell The Ethereum Token 0x On Coinbase
Bitcoin News2 days ago
Bitcoin Futures Trading: Daily Volume Is Now Up 41% Over Q2, CME Report Notes
Analysis2 days ago
Analysts Predict That Bitcoin’s Price Is ‘Unlikely To Fall Below $6,000’ In The Near Future
Blockchain News2 days ago
Ticketing Giant Ticketmaster Will Improve Its System By Using Blockchain Technology
Bitcoin Scams21 hours ago
Largest Nordic Financial Group That Banned Bitcoin Gets Caught Up In A Money Laundering Scandal
Bitcoin News1 day ago
New Research Shows That Bitcoin’s Price Is Not Linked To BTC Futures And Expiration Dates
Altcoin News2 days ago
Altcoin News And Price Analysis: Bulls Are Back With Stellar (XLM) And 0x (ZRX)