If you are new to the market you may find it really overwhelming. There is literally a special word for everything. In order to make it easier for you to understand and use these terms, we wrote down an explanation on what each means. Let’s find out.
- Bagholder – someone that holds coins until the price is as low as 0, waiting for the price to skyrocket
- Average Down – the action of buying more coins when the price is going down. It’s considered an investment strategy
- Day Trading – making a profit by trading short-term
- Bearish – the market is bearish when the prices of cryptocurrencies go down
- Exchanges – places where you can buy, trade and sell cryptocurrencies. There are multiple from which you can choose such as Binance, Bitfinex, Coinbase, and Kucoin.
- Fiat currency – the common currencies you use every day such as Euro or Dollar.
- FOMO – short for fear of missing out
- FUD – short for Fear, uncertainty, and doubt
- Futures – these are a type of contract that an investor buys or sells at a designated price in the future.
- ASIC Miner – the ASIC is a chip that makes mining different coins easy and fast. The chip can only process one task. There are more specific ones that use complex mathematical codes.
- Blockchain – a blockchain is a system that makes fast transactions on a decentralized network. All of the people and computers work together and create one great network that is protected by cryptography. The blockchain consists of blocks which grow when you add new data on them. This is one of the most used terms ever.
- Fork – forks are created when 51% attacks happen or there is a problem in the program. This can also happen if the team behind a specific cryptocurrency is making great changes to the system.
Blockchain Conferences Marketing | Advertise Cryptocurrency Events
Who Are We?
Why You Should Advertise Your Event With DC Forecasts
How To Create A Successful Blockchain Event
Event Management Software Done Right
- Use targeted keywords, be strategic with them and think about how would you like your keywords to rank
- Sync your website with Google Search Console in order to optimize the SEO performance. This is a really nice, free tool that will maximize your site’s visibility
- Put some hot links to your page. Use backlinks to build the network. Ask other crypto and blockchain publications to include your event link on their website.
Promote Next Year’s Event
Separate Your Emails
Why Advertising Your Blockchain Event Is Important
Cloud Mining Service Splitt Expands, Attracting 10k Investors In Less Than 3 Months
- Flexible multi-algorithm cloud mining
- No pool fees, no waiting for equipment and no system crashes
- Hashpower is purchased and is retained for the whole contract duration.
- Dedicated to transparency and discloses everything to the public
- The company can be located easily and its representatives attend a number of events regularly
- Mining a number of different cryptocurrencies from scrypt and proof of work algorithm coins as well as ASIC and GPU mining
- Three-tier affiliate program and a lucrative bonus system
- Ghana Summit No. 2 - 24 November 2018 - Miklin Hotel Conference Room (Contact John Kaakyire - 0249791008)
- star2 Italy's First-Ever Summit (with special Italian translator for Speaker CBP Taradon) - 01 December 2018 - Savoy Excelsior Palace Hotel - Contact Mr. Alex Vicini - 3296752612)
- star2 Thailand Summit No. 4 - 16 December 2018 - Viva Garden Hotel (Contact Mr. Taradon Kriwichet - https://t.me/splittchat_th)
Bitcoin Press Release Distribution Service | DC Forecasts
Collaboration Is Key
Choose Your Option
- The basic one means that you will directly upload your article to the website and wait for the article to be approved.
- The custom option means that you will provide us with a draft of the bitcoin PR or the crypto PR that you wish to be published. The draft will eventually be edited and improved by our editors. When we edit your article we make sure to improve the impression you will make with the press release and save you time in rechecking it hundreds of times.
Bitcoin Press Release DIY
Crypto Custom Press Release
Benefits Of Submitting Your Bitcoin Press Release
Why You Should Choose DC Forecast
How to Promote An Initial Coin Offering | DC Forecasts
Use Your Website If You Have One
ICO SEO Strategy
Spread The Word With The Help Of A Professional PR Agency
Pay Per Click
ICO Bounty Programs
Face The Challenges
Join us on Facebook
- Bank Of America Secures A Patent For Crypto Aggregation Systems
- China’s Ping An Insurance Group To Build A ‘Smart City’ By Using Blockchain Technology
- Blockchain ‘Smart Money’ Trialed By Australia’s Science Agency And Commonwealth Bank
- The 30% Share Battle: Hundreds Of Crypto Exchanges Compete For Market Share
- Researchers At McAfee Spot A New Russian Malware That Mines Monero And Zcash
UPCOMING EVENTS RECOMMEND BY DC FORECASTS
wed05dec9:30 am5:30 pmDigital Asset Investment ForumExploring the Emerging Asset Class.9:30 am - 5:30 pm The St. Regis Washington, D.C, 923 16th and K Streets, N.W., Washington, District Of Columbia 20006 USA
Bitcoin News4 days ago
Tim Draper Is Confident: Bitcoin Will Reach $250k In 2022
Blockchain News4 days ago
ConsenSys Creator: Blockchain Is Much More Complicated Than The Internet And Will Take A Little Longer To Develop
Blockchain News4 days ago
Colorado State Securities Commissioner Issues A Cease Order To Four ICOs
Altcoin News2 days ago
Australian Exchange Co-Founder: ‘Stablecoins Are A Game Changer’
Blockchain News5 days ago
Swedish Man Found Guilty After Sending A Mail Bomb To A London Based Bitcoin Firm
Bitcoin News3 days ago
Bitmain Releases The Antminer S15 Bitcoin Mining Chip: How It Ranks Among The Competition
Bitcoin News3 days ago
20% Of UK Residents Think that Bitcoin Will ‘Inevitably’ Be As Common As Cash
Altcoin News4 days ago
The ‘NEO Super’ Fork: A Scam Or A Promising Blockchain?