Naoris will introduce a blockchain-based cybersecurity system across IT Networks in the Middle East. Dubai-headquartered IT solutions company PROW has agreed to utilise Noaris’ AI and blockchain-based platform to help secure its clients’ networks. PROW manages IT projects across a range of sectors including government, healthcare and retail.
Naoris and PROW have signed a partnership that will include a thorough assessment of PROW’s Middle East framework, following implementation of Naoris’ ecosystem across PROW’s key data infrastructures. The agreement will provide a robust system for PROW as it delivers cloud-based solutions and digital transformations for leading tech companies. PROW’s partners include Cisco and HP.
Multiple high profile infrastructure, construction, IT and government projects in the Middle East has necessitated the requirement for robust cybersecurity networks. Analysts at International Data Corporation (IDC) predict that the cybersecurity market within the region will double over the coming four years to $22.14bn in 2022 (up from $11.38bn in 2017) [http://www.itp.net/617541-unlocking-the-network-security-opportunity]. As a result, His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, launched the ‘Dubai Cyber Security Strategy’ in 2017 to provide integrated cyberspace protection and support innovation in cyberspace across the emirate region. Based on five pillars, the initiative will implement cyber smart technology, innovation, cyber security, cyber resilience, and collaboration on an international level. The centre will work with government agencies to strengthen Dubai’s position as a world leader in innovation, safety and security.
Current cybersecurity models mean that multiple devices on the same network can provide an entry point for hackers to gain access to the entire system – which could have huge consequences, especially in governmental and healthcare digital arenas.
Naoris’ infinitely scalable platform, the Naoris Security Ecosystem (Naoris SE), offers near-instantaneous detection and reporting of cyber threats, facilitating a consensually approved fix action without the need to rely on a central point of failure to command changes. Results are then disseminated onto an immutable ledger, where they become accessible and independently auditable.
The platform’s rule-bound and distributed consensus ecosystem allows fixes to occur before attacks have time to spread. Each node in the blockchain acts as an additional distributed layer of protection, which means that while traditionally networks become weaker as more devices are connected, Naoris’ solution allows networks to become exponentially more secure and agile as they expand.
David Carvalho Founder and CEO of Naoris, commented:
“The Middle East is experiencing an ever-changing shift of data networks following its rapid advancement with digital technologies. This has led to further requirements of robust cybersecurity systems within private and public sector organisations. The blockchain provides a novel and effective way of protecting typically hard to defend environments from cyber threats and ensuring no end-point provides a threat for the network or its data.
“We are pleased that PROW has agreed to utilise our platform across its networks. As project managers and IT experts, PROW can see that we will be invaluable to its clients and offer well-guarded solutions as its networks grow larger and more complex.”
Roland Hash, Managing Director of PROW, added:
“We are proud to sign an agreement with Naoris that will revolutionise our cybersecurity networks using the latest AI and blockchain technologies. As we expand, the need for advanced cybersecurity becomes fundamental for our solutions to clients. Naoris is the lead provider of scaleable and robust systems that will help secure our data infrastructures across the Middle East.”
Carnomic: A New Blockchain-Based Platform That Aims To Revolutionize The Automobile Industry
Carnomic’s Innovative And Blockchain-Based Approach - In DetailOne of the best ways to explore the innovative approach behind Carnomic is to see their video which presents the platform and its main advantages. We are featuring it below. https://youtu.be/zCyHHW3SgEI As you can see from the video, there are a couple of statements and facts that Carnomic pitches in its attempt to fulfill its ICO and raise capital before issuing its own token in the cryptocurrency marketplace. Essentially, Carnomic is a startup with an innovative strategy and clear vision to overcome all of the short ends in the traditional data platforms - particularly in the automobile industry. In times when there is no data platform for the car industry, Carnomic aims to revolutionize the unique system of car registration and put it directly on the blockchain. Some of the key points of Carnomic include:
- The MVP/Product - As the prototype from the app already exists, its Beta version is still in development. As a startup, Carnomic is working hard to have its final product ready.
- The Team - Passionate and experienced, the team at Carnomic is reachable and really exists. In other words, the team comprises of blockchain specialists, financial experts as well as individuals that are well-versed in law and legislation.
- Token Use Cases - There are many potential use cases for Carnomic’s token. Carnomic believes that its unique Carnomic Tokens will act as the official payment tokens for the Carnomic Platform, giving the tokens actual use cases and value.
- Hardcap - As a startup, Carnomic requires a realistic and justifiable capital prior to developing the platform to the end. More importantly, their hard cap will be implemented in the smart contract for the token sale.
- Project Roadmap - Carnomic has all of the milestones and future goals outlined - each of which important for the development of the company. The roadmap is realistic and does not deliver any false promises. There is even a white paper which introduces everyone to the platform in detail.
- Customer Base - As Carnomic believes, there is a wide potential customer base for their product. Speaking of, the automotive industry is full of innovation - and the blockchain is obviously a next step in which it could develop. From Volkswagen to Toyota and BMW, there are many automobile giants that are already aiming at blockchain adoption. For more details, check out Carnomic’s white paper.
- Legal Security - Carnomic is currently opening its company in the blockchain-friendly country of Liechtenstein and will be registered as an “LVC – Liechtenstein Venture Cooperative” in a process that is expected to finish by the end of October 2018.
Back Carnomic’s ICO Today And Gain Stake In A Promising Blockchain-Based CompanyIf you believe that Carnomic has all that it takes to reshape the automobile and transportation industry as we know it, the best decision to make is to back up their token sale and make most of the blockchain-based platform that aims to disrupt the industry by improving the use of data and giving a magnitude of benefits to the automobile companies. For more information about the project and a chance to back it up directly, visit https://www.carnomic.io/.
Global Disruptive Innovation Summit. Glorious Concluded in Silicon Valley, USA. GDIS Aims to Be a Future Lead of Technology Trend
Brazil Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Mile Unity Foundation have signed the agreement on collaboration in the field of blockchain-technology.
Consensys, Crypto Invest Summit and Token Foundry Partner to Educate Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Investors, Builders and Developers
Join us on Facebook
- CEO Of Major Russian Bank Says Blockchain Will Be ‘Ready’ In 3-5 Years
- The Number Of Crypto And Blockchain Jobs Have Increased By 300% From Last Year: Report
- (Lost) Bitcoins Have A 20% Recovery Rate: Survey
- Cobo: The Long-Awaited Chinese Wallet Raises $13 Million In Series A Funding
- Stablecoins: Could They End The Decentralization?
UPCOMING EVENTS RECOMMEND BY DC FORECASTS
10oct(oct 10)9:00 am11(oct 11)6:00 pmCrypto Economics Security Conference 2018We think the blockchain space needs more academic presence.9:00 am - 6:00 pm (11) Hilton Union Square, San Francisco, 333 O'Farrell St, San Francisco, CA 94102
Blockchain News2 days ago
ZebPay Acquires New Name And Registers An Office In The Blockchain Island Of Malta
Altcoin News3 days ago
Retail Investors Can Now Buy & Sell The Ethereum Token 0x On Coinbase
Bitcoin News2 days ago
Bitcoin Futures Trading: Daily Volume Is Now Up 41% Over Q2, CME Report Notes
Analysis2 days ago
Analysts Predict That Bitcoin’s Price Is ‘Unlikely To Fall Below $6,000’ In The Near Future
Blockchain News2 days ago
Ticketing Giant Ticketmaster Will Improve Its System By Using Blockchain Technology
Bitcoin Scams21 hours ago
Largest Nordic Financial Group That Banned Bitcoin Gets Caught Up In A Money Laundering Scandal
Bitcoin News1 day ago
New Research Shows That Bitcoin’s Price Is Not Linked To BTC Futures And Expiration Dates
Altcoin News2 days ago
Altcoin News And Price Analysis: Bulls Are Back With Stellar (XLM) And 0x (ZRX)