1. The Users will be required to provide their name, email address, password, and phone number (the "Registration Details") in order to set up an account in the Site (the "Account"). The User must ensure that its Registration Details are accurate, truthful and updated. The Company reserve the right to block User's Account based on inability to confirm the Registration Details.
2. As an alternative, the Users can register directly by providing their Registration Details to their Account at the social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter or Google (the "Third Party Account").
3. You will be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your email address and password and must immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of the Account. You are the solely responsible for all activity and usage on your Account.
4. Each User may maintain only one Account to access to the Services at any time.
5. The Company reserve the right to terminate any user Account, in its sole discretion, at any time without notice.
6. User may terminate its Account at any time by mail: [email protected] Upon termination, the User will receive confirmation via e-mail that the request was received and the Account will be terminated.
7. The User further assume all risks associated with the use and storage of information on its personal computer, mobile device or on any other computer or device through which it will gain access to the Site and the Services.
8. The User will not, directly or indirectly, expose the Company or any of it's online service providers to any computer virus or other similarly harmful or inappropriate material or device.
9. The Company reserves the right to suspend the operation of this Site or any part or sections of it at any time and no claims may be entertained against the Company in connection thereto.
1. The information, products and services on the Site are provided on a strictly “as is,” basis. The Company does not provide any warranties (either express or implied) with respect to the information provided on the site and/or for any particular purpose. The Company expressly disclaims any implied warranties, including but not limited to, warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Company will not be responsible for any loss or damage that could result from interception by third parties of any information made available to you via the Site. Although the information provided to the User is obtained or compiled from sources the Company believe to be reliable, the Company cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness, or completeness of any information or data made available to the User for any particular purpose. The Compan , its directors, officers or employees, nor any third party providers of content, software and/or technology, will not be liable or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss or damage that the User incur in the event of any failure or interruption of any Site, or resulting from the act or omission, the data contained therein or the products or services offered thereby available to the User, or from any other cause relating to the User access to, inability to access, or the User of any Company site or the materials contained therein, whether or not the circumstances giving rise to such cause may have been within the control of the Company or of any vendor providing software or services.
2. In no event will Company be liable to the User, whether in contract or tort, for any direct, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages or any other damages of any kind even if the Company or any other such party has been advised of the possibility thereof. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect a user’s equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. The Company cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to any of the Site.
3. This Site contains hyperlinks to web sites operated by persons other than the Company. Such hyperlinks are provided for the Users reference and convenience only. The Users agree not to hold the Company responsible for the content or operation of such web sites. A hyperlink from this Site to another website does not imply that the Company endorses the content on that web site or the operator or operations of that site. The User is solely responsible for determining the extent to which it may use any content at any other web sites to which the User link from this Site.
4. In addition the Site includes a broad range of financial information that is generated internally or obtained from agents, vendors or partners ("Third Parties"). This includes, but is not limited to, financial market data, quotes, news, analyst opinions, research reports, graphs and data.
5. The User understand that while the Internet and the World Wide Web are generally reliable, technical problems or other conditions may delay or prevent it from accessing the Site. The Company shall not be liable, and the Users agree not to hold or seek to hold the Company or any of its agents or service providers liable, for any technical problems, system failures and malfunctions, communication line failures, equipment or software failures or malfunctions, system access issues, system capacity issues, high Internet traffic demand, security breaches and unauthorized access, and other similar computer problems and defects.
6. The Company does not represent, warrant or guarantee that the Site will provide uninterrupted and error-free service. The Company does not make any warranties or guarantees with respect to the Site and its content, including but not limited to, warranties for merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, the Company will not be responsible for an impossibility to execute orders and requirements due to failures in the operation of informational systems caused by technical faults, which are beyond its control.
1. Without limiting the foregoing, laws regarding financial contracts vary throughout the world, and it is the User sole obligation to ensure that it is fully comply with any law, regulation or directive, applicable to its country of residence with regards to the use of the Site. The Site does not constitute, and may not be used for the purposes of, an offer or solicitation to anyone in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation is not authorized, or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such an offer or solicitation.
2. The Company grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable and limited personal license to access and use the Site (the "License"). This License is conditional on your full and continuing compliance with these Terms.
3. By using the Services, you agree not to resell or permit access to the Site to others, and not to copy any materials appearing on the Site for resale or for any other purpose to others without the prior written consent of the Company. You also agree not to use any electronic communication feature of Services on the Site for any purpose that is unlawful, tortious, abusive, and intrusive on another's privacy, harassing, embarrassing, obscene, threatening or hateful.
1. The basic Services at the Site are free. The Company may offer at the Site upgrade Services and additional features and you will be required to pay an annual payment, upon your duscertion ("Paid Services").
2. In order to make such purchase, you will be required to provide financial information such as credit card number and/or bank account, and any other information which is required in order to complete the purchase of the Paid Services.
3. The Company reserve the right to change the rates of the Paid Services from time to time and in Company's sole discretion.
4. The Paid Services will be renewed automatically every year and the charges will be made automatically.
5. You may cancel the Paid Services at any time and will be entitled to a progressive refund compared to the actual payment made by it and the period of using such Paid Services. The Company reserves the right to refuse a refund request if it reasonably believe that the User is trying to unfairly exploit this refund policy, for example, by making repetitive refund requests in respect of the same feature or if the User is in breach of the Terms and/or if the Company reasonably suspect that the User is using the Services fraudulently.
1. All the information and other content displayed on, transmitted through, or used in the Site, including advertising, articles, opinions, reviews, text, photographs, images clips, video, html, source and object code, software, data, the selection and arrangement of the aforementioned and the “look and feel” of the Site (collectively, the “Content”), are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary rights and are the intellectual property of the Company, and its affiliated companies, licensors and suppliers. The Company actively protects its rights to the Content to the fullest extent of the law.
2. You may use the Content online and solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not republish the Content on any Internet or site or incorporate the Content in any database, compilation, archive or store the Content in electronic form on your computer or mobile device unless otherwise expressly permitted by the Company. You may not distribute any of the Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration.
3. You may not modify, copy, frame, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the Content, except as permitted by the Company.
4. Nothing contained on the Site may be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark without the written permission of the Company or any third party that may own the trademarks. The USE of trademarks, or any other content of the Site, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.
1. By using this Site, you agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its corporate affiliates and their respective officers, directors and employees immediately upon demand from and against all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees and other charges whatsoever, howsoever caused, that may arise as a result of any breach of these Terms by the User and/or violation by the User of any law or the rights of any third party.
2. The Company or any of its corporate affiliates which provides Services to you reserves the right to take such action as it sees fit, including but not limited to terminating any agreement in place with you and/or blocking the Services offered to you via the Site and/or taking legal action, in any case that the User shall breach any of provision contained herein in this Terms.
1. These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the _________, without regard to conflicts of law principles thereof. This is the case regardless of whether the User reside or transact business with the Company anywhere else in the world.
2. The User agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the ____________ to settle any dispute, which may arise in relation thereto.
1. Certain trading and investments tools are available in the Site (the "Tools").
2. The Company does not and cannot guarantee or represent that any of the information and data made available via the Tools is real-time, accurate, complete, current or appropriate for the User needs. In addition, certain information and data are obtained from Third Parties. The timeliness, completeness, accuracy and correct sequencing of such information and data and results obtained from use thereof are not guaranteed by the Company.
3. ALL INFORMATION AND DATA MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE TOOLS IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS-IS" BASIS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, AND IS NOT INTENDED FOR ACTUAL TRADING PURPOSES OR MARKET ADVICE.
4. The Company and its employees, officers, directors, affiliates, agents or licensors will not be liable for any financial loss, lost profits, any special, incidental or consequential damage or any other similar damage or any other loss or injury, incurred as a result of delays, informational errors, inaccuracy or incompleteness of the information and data provided in the Tools or any actions taken in reliance thereon, or for the advertising or content and services which are provided on third party websites accessible via the Tools.
1. If by reason in whole or in part of any Force Majeure Event, either THE User or the Company is delayed or prevented from complying with these Terms, then such delay or non-compliance shall not be deemed to be a breach and no loss or damage shall be claimed by the parties. “Force Majeure Event” means any event beyond the party’s reasonable control, including, but not limited to, flood, extraordinary weather conditions, earthquake, or other act of God, fire, war, insurrection, riot, labor dispute, accident, action of government, communications, power failure, failure in bank performance, or equipment or software malfunction including network splits or “forks” or unexpected changes in a computer network upon which the Services rely.
2. It is the User responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply due to its use of the Services, and it is its responsibility to report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority. The Company is not responsible for determining and will not advise whether taxes apply regarding the use of the Services.
3. Nothing in this Terms is intended to, nor shall create any partnership, joint venture, agency, consultancy or trusteeship. Each party is independent contractor for purposes of this Terms.
4. If any part of these Terms is held unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
5. Nothing in these Terms will create any obligation on the Company to pursue or consummate any business or other relationship with the User
If you have more questions regarding our Terms & Conditions, don’t hesitate to ask them by contacting us