To start things off, our reporter is talking about the growing demand for blockchain developers which recently got to an all-time high.
Meanwhile, analysts are wondering if the recent move by a small Canadian-based exchange to go offline is a scam or not – mainly because the exchange claimed that it was “hacked.”
Aside from this, the European country Ukraine recently moved forward with crypto legalization plans, which will hopefully legalize the space by by 2021.
When it comes to celebrities endorsing the crypto space, Johnny Depp is in the news for signing a new deal with a crypto platform in an attempt to regain his fortune.
For more news and headlines, follow our crypto news site!
Could November Spark The Bull Run? DASH SMS-Based Payments | IOTA x Ledger | Bank of America
China Declares Bitcoin As Property! Central Banks Prefer Crypto? SONY “Contactless” Hardware Wallet
JPMorgan Predicts A 60% Recession, Is Crypto The Best Chance Now? | [Bitcoin News // Crypto News]
Ethereum Sees Record Number of Shorts! NEM Blockchain Hub | Samsung Blockchain Supply Logistics
Join us on Facebook
- The City Of Graz Opens A Cancer Research Laboratory That Will Use Smart Contracts On The Blockchain
- DLT Use Cases: IBM Files A New Patent Application For Open Scientific Research On The Blockchain
- CFTC With A Fine Of $1.1 Million To Crypto Fraudster
- Australian Exchange Co-Founder: ‘Stablecoins Are A Game Changer’
- CEO Of Binance Thinks That Market Is Still In A Good Position, Crypto Volume x2 Larger Than Stats
UPCOMING EVENTS RECOMMEND BY DC FORECASTS
07nov(nov 7)10:00 am08(nov 8)8:00 pmBlockchain Life 2018The largest international forum on blockchain, cryptocurrency, ICO and mining in Russia and Eastern Europe.10:00 am - 8:00 pm (8) EXPOFORUM, EXPOFORUM, Saint Petersburg, Russia
fri09nov9:00 am7:00 pmNEXT BLOCK Conference: Evolution of Property9:00 am - 7:00 pm Marriott Lisbon Hotel - Portugal’s trendiest conference center., Avenida dos Combatentes 45, Lisbon 1600-042 Portugal