Are Tokens The Best Way To Education In The Future?
A wise philosopher named John Dewey once said:
“Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.”
In other words, learning never stops. The adult education industry, on the other hand, is a very scattered landscape nowadays. Technology and innovation are continuously improving education as we know it.
However, there are also many people who are electing not to attend college because it is outright unaffordable – and potentially leading to student debt. In times when education is beneficial, people are asking themselves if it is worthwhile the cost.
This is why many turn to the self-improvement industry, attending seminars, conferences, speeches and reading books and podcasts. However, one technology aims to disrupt all of this and make education affordable again.
We are talking about tokens and blockchain, of course.
According to SuccessLife, which is a subsidiary company of the Success Resources group of companies, there is a plan to create “the world’s leading digital marketplace for personal and professional development and educational content” which will also be the largest global online and offline community for entrepreneurs and individuals seeking inspiration.
The plan is currently outlined in the company’s whitepaper and the team at SuccessLife says that one of the platform’s main functions will be:
“to aggregate written, audio, and video content, which is then curated, cataloged, and filtered by categories and for varying demographics. This overcomes the difficulty of finding and searching for content that is relevant to one’s individual needs within our vast and growing volume of content in our archives.”
In other words, the platform would house an enormous library of information that would be available for purchase with tokens. From wealth to growth to financial intelligence, business training, strategies, leadership and more, there will be live-streams for speeches and other related events hosted live on the platform.
Blockchain-based and offering its unique cryptocurrency called SuccessLife Token (SLT), this new project is open for everyone to use. Tokens can be used to purchase materials as well as make exchanges with other users.
In many ways, SuccessLife is planning to make education better and wider. Currently, the platform is in motion – as global, easy to use and quite affordable (with rewards involved).
Buying Coins: Pick the Right Exchange
There are numerously available exchanges that you can buy blockchain currencies from and be finding the right exchange can be tough. There’s a number of factors that you have to be considered in ensuring that you’ve opened the right exchange. The majority of exchanges offers only the top coins, which usually consists of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and BTC cash. Following points, if considered could help the new investors in picking the right exchange.
- Liquidity: The most important criteria in picking up the exchange. Liquidity refers to the ease of buying/selling in the market. A high liquidity means that there is a good number of buyers/sellers. High liquidity is good as it leads to better price discovery and it allows you to transact faster.
- Security: The security mechanism used by the exchange is very crucial ensuring the asset you purchased is safe. The security system should be beyond the reach of hackers, 2-factor authentication and email verifications are one of the few examples of critical factors that one should consider
- Trading Fees: Lower the transaction fees the better it is especially if you’re a constant trader. It is important to look at the fees of the exchange you choose, to see if it’s comparable to other exchanges.
- Ease of Use: The user interface of the exchange should be easy to use and clean to avoid misunderstanding and errors. Having the necessary indicators at the tip of your fingers and the ease of steering through the platform should make it easy for anyone to use the interface.
- Good Customer Support: Having a good customer support would save a lot of time and also chances of errors. Issues on your confirmation procedure, deposit/withdrawals, funds position and trading orders should be solved quickly by the exchanges, or it could cost compromise you time, money and well-being.
- Coin Pairs: There are only a handful of exchanges that offer a wider variety of coins. A more varied choice of coins accessible is better as it gives you more options of coins to purchase
What Is Bitcoin?
What Is Bitcoin?
Who Created Bitcoin And Who Is Producing It?
Bitcoin was created by a software developed named Satoshi Nakamoto – a guy who proposed it as the first electronic system based on mathematical proof that would eventually become a currency which is decentralized – meaning that there is no authority in charge of it.
Nakamoto designed the creation of bitcoin in a digital way, by forming a community of people that anyone can join and use their computer power in a distributed network. While the network will process transactions made by the virtual currency, it will also make bitcoin its primary networks.
Still, there cannot be unlimited bitcoin churned out in public. That is because of the protocol which says that only 21 million bitcoins can ever be created by miners. However, there is a catch – as these coins can be divided into smaller parts (with the smallest being one hundred millionth of a bitcoin and named ‘satoshi’ after the founder).
What Is Bitcoin Based On And What Are Its Main Characteristics?
While conventional currencies are based on gold or silver, bitcoin is based on something else – the law of mathematics. In other words, bitcoin is part of a mathematic formula that is used in a software program and is also freely available so that anyone can check it. This is why Bitcoin is labeled as open-source, meaning that anyone can look it and make sure of its existence.
Some of the main characteristics of Bitcoin present it as a digital currency that is:
Fully decentralized – Meaning that it isn’t controlled by one central authority
- Easy to set up – Unlike conventional banks, a Bitcoin address can be set up in seconds with no questions asked and no fees to pay
- Anonymous – Users are able to hold multiple bitcoin addresses which aren’t linked to names or any personality identifying information
- Transparent – The network stores detail of every single transaction that has ever happened in history
- Lacks Transaction fees – Unlike banks and conventional currencies, sending or receiving bitcoin costs nothing
- Fast and non-refundable – You can send money in seconds in the form of a bitcoin – but without a possibility for a refund or to get them back (unless the recipient returns them)
The process of developing Bitcoin is also known as ‘mining’, relating to the use of software programs in order to produce this digital currency. Below, we are explaining it in detail.
Mining Bitcoin – What Is It?
As soon as the network was launched by Satoshi himself in 2009, it made any computer connected to it possible to mine bitcoins. Since there were only a few people mining bitcoin at the start, the protocol supported this process and made sure that everyone connected to the network is helping to produce it.
Unlike governments and paper money, bitcoin operates as a peer-to-peer network, which means that no one decides how much of it will be produced and how it will be distributed. The miners are the ones who run the software on their machines and issue a certain amount of bitcoin in return. This provides a smart way to issue the currency while creating an incentive for more people to join it.
As we said earlier, ‘mining’ bitcoin refers to solving specific math problems using a special software. As more people participate in mining – the more secure the bitcoin network becomes. As soon as one math problem is solved, a node finds the solution, announces it to the other nodes in the network and claims a new batch of Bitcoins to be solved in order for new bitcoins to be produced.
How To Buy And Sell Bitcoin?
The first thing you need to do in order to purchase Bitcoins is to get yourself a bitcoin wallet. This is essentially ‘the place’ where you store your new bitcoins – and something like a bank account for them. Now, there are different wallets with different prices and levels of security. The main options include:
- a software wallet stored on your computer’s hard drive
- a web-based wallet
- a ‘vault’ service that keeps your bitcoins protected online (the most common choice)
Even though most of these have their vulnerabilities, the last seems like the most popular solution when buying and storing your bitcoin. As for buying Bitcoin, some of the best and most popular wallets offering a simple way to buy Bitcoin include the following websites:
- Local Bitcois
When it comes to selling, the best way to sell Bitcoin is also on some of these networks (Coinbase, BitBargain, Bittylicious etc.). There are three main ways to sell Bitcoin – through direct trades, peer-to-peer trading marketplaces or exchange trades. However, you should always make sure that you are registered as a seller and follow the standard procedures whether you are buying or selling Bitcoin.
The Growth Of Bitcoin
In the end, many people decide to buy Bitcoin just because of its growth and popularity over the years. The truth is, Bitcoin’s price keeps breaking records and could rise up to $100,000 in 10 years according to many analysts and experts.
Join us on Facebook
- TRON: The Only Cryptocurrency That Is Spiking This Week
- More Than $1.2 Billion In Crypto Stolen Since 2017: Is Now A Time For Cybercrime Enforcement?
- South Africa: A Crypto-Ponzi Scheme Involving 28,000 Investors Is Being Investigated
- Cryptocurrency Market Continually Declining With No Major Increases
- Bitcoin Wallet Xapo Implements SegWit
UPCOMING EVENTS RECOMMEND BY DC FORECASTS
Altcoin News2 days ago
Top 5 Altcoins Expecting Fast Growth In 2018
Bitcoin News2 days ago
Bitcoin Vs. Ethereum: Which One To Invest In This Year
Ethereum News2 days ago
Ethereum Co-Founder: Cryptocurrencies Should Stay “Unfettered” From Regulation
Blockchain Archive2 days ago
Should You Invest In Bitcoin In 2018?
Altcoin News2 days ago
TRON Founder Acquiring BitTorrent Inc: All The Things We Know
Bitcoin News2 days ago
Can You Really Make Money With Cryptocurrencies: Explained
Regulation2 days ago
Bank Of England Is ‘Open To The Idea’ Of A Central Bank Digital Currency
Altcoin News2 days ago
Monero Mining Malware Hits Apple Macs