DC Forecasts – Leading Digital Currencies (“the Company”) is the owner of the website [email protected] (“the Site”).
Please be aware that if Users choose to open an Account in the Site, other users of the Site may be able to view the following personal information about the Users: names, pictures and general geographic location.
We gather two types of data about our users: personal information and Non-Personal information.
Non-Personal Information is collected for research and statistical purposes, to enable the Company to develop, customize and improve the Service, based on the User preferences, to process the User requests for information, and to provide the User with relevant services and offers.
2. Personal information is provided by Users when registering at the Site. Personal information gathered in connection with registering for our conferences, and subscribing to our newsletters may include name, employer, job title, employer address, e-mail address and phone number. Credit and debit card information submitted in connection with purchasing research and conference registration is processed by third-party vendors and is not shared with the Company.
Personal Information is collected to enable the Company to provide the Users with features, capabilities, offers and marketing materials that the Users may be interested in. In addition, Personal Information allows the Company to provide to the Users technical assistance and support.
4. We share Information with third parties which provide services to the Company in order to allow or enable the Company to provide the Service, including analytics, email services providers and data verifiers and to third parties who provide the Company services in relation to the operation of the Website, to auditors, contractors or other advisers auditing any of the Company’s business processes and/or to any potential purchasers or investors in the Company.
5. We also transfer information, including Personal Information, internally within our group of companies, for the purposes outlined above. These companies may be located in countries that may provide a different level of protection of privacy than in the Users jurisdiction. We also share Personal and Non-Personal Information with trusted third parties, when this is required in order to provide, maintain or improve our services and operation or for the purpose of providing the Users with advertisements and offers we or third parties think Users may be interested in.
6. Company may share Users full name, email address and phone number with certain brokers if the Users have granted permission to receive promotional materials from such Brokers. The Brokers may use such information for the purpose of providing the Users with promotional materials. At any time, Users may request to discontinue receiving these offers by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email's footer . If User unsubscribe, the Company will remove the User information from its marketing distribution lists and from any future lists Company may share with the Brokers.
9. Subject to applicable law, Company may transfer or assign Users information, without any notice, and without a need to receive any consent, to any third party as a result of change of control, consolidation, merger, acquisition or reorganization. Please be aware that in the event of bankruptcy, insolvency or receivership, Company may have no control over the use and transfer of Users Personal Information.
10. Users have the right to access, correct, update or object to the use of their Information by a written request to the Company.
11. The Company treats Users Personal Information in strict confidentiality, and the server in which this data is to be stored includes the necessary industry-standard security measures to prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. However, Company cannot completely guarantee the security of the information, which might be accessed, disclosed, modified, or destroyed, and it should be emphasized that Users share the information at their own risk.
12. The Company will retain Users personal information for the duration required to provide the Services, and as necessary to comply with Company legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected.
If you have more questions regarding our Terms & Conditions, don’t hesitate to ask them by contacting us
DC Forecasts provides a comprehensive source of the latest news about cryptocurrency news daily. Read more on our about us page for details.