It’s that time of the year…
The time when a lot of companies release reports and predict the future cryptocurrency news by estimating goals, targets and prices for the world of cryptocurrencies while pinpointing the rise of Bitcoin and many other altcoins.
Weiss Cryptocurrency Ratings is one of those firms. With its recently published list of predictions, the firm confirmed its optimism and the potential bullish action that could happen in 2019 in the world of crypto.
As their article starts off, 2018 was horrendous for crypto but has also been filled with positive news when it comes to fundamentals. Some of the cited positives, according to the company, included developments such as the Lighting Network (LN), the EOS mainnet, Hashgraph and Holochain.
Their other seven predictions for the crypto market in 2019 include:
- Bitcoin will be increasingly used as a store of value.
- The price of Bitcoin will rise again and head for new all-time highs.
- Select altcoins will rise from relative obscurity to as much as 20 times their previous all-time highs.
- A select group of cryptos will compete to build a new kind of internet.
- Another select group of cryptocurrencies will disrupt the world of banking.
- Bitcoin me-too coins will fade away.
- New coins will rocket to the top 10.
Many of these predictions are following logically with the beliefs of investors and Bitcoin supporters. However, the last two also predict that new coins could penetrate into the top 10 and bring new gains for many investments.
Ultimately, we’ll just have to wait and see what happens in the coming months and years and hope that these predictions are closer to reality as every day goes by.
DC Forecasts is a leader in many crypto news categories, striving for the highest journalistic standards and abiding by a strict set of editorial policies. If you are interested to offer your expertise or contribute to our news website, feel free to contact us at [email protected]