These people are the ones you should follow for crypto insights in 2018. They have proven to share accurate, helpful insights on daily basis. The impressive thing about them is that they were pretty accurate despite how volatile the currencies can be. Also, they helped many people in making decisions on trading and help us shape the entire crypto world. Here are some of them:
- Nick Szabo-a cryptographer. He is also a computer scientist most famous for researching what we know today as smart contracts. He joined the Ethereum team and made a huge impact in the entire crypto market.
- Vitalik Buterin– the face behind one of the most valuable currencies- Ethereum. He has done a great deal of learning about blockchain technology and figured out what it can offer. He published the Ethereum white paper in 2013 and now he leads the entire Ethereum research team.
- Andreas M. Antonopoulos– an expert in security and the principles of decentralization in Blockchain technology. An advocate of Bitcoin and a writer of many book and blogs on cryptocurrencies. He also offers to consult with a few companies as well shares insights on how to use cryptocurrencies.
- Marc Andreessen– sits on the board of many popular companies such as eBay and Facebook. He has a strong reputation and he is very respected in the crypto community. Also, this guy created the first browsers such as Netscape. It is reported that he invested more than 200 USD into Bitcoin.
- Jon Matonis– founding director of the Bitcoin Foundation. He is also the CEO of Hushmail and an Editorial Board member at Coindesk. A very famous crypto expert and also very respected in the crypto community.
DC Forecasts is a leader in many crypto news categories, striving for the highest journalistic standards and abiding by a strict set of editorial policies. If you are interested to offer your expertise or contribute to our news website, feel free to contact us at [email protected]