It’s very clear that blockchain technology is getting implemented in our everyday life. The blockchain is changing our entire world. It is much more than just Bitcoin. It’s also in government, retail, healthcare. Here is a list of 5 examples how this revolutionary technology is affecting our lives.
– Guardtime is a company that uses blockchain technology to create signature systems without keys. This system is currently being used in Estonia for storing health records.
– SimplyVital Health allows you to easily check and follow up on a patient’s condition after they are released from the hospital for home treatment.
– Gem is a startup that is trying to reduce the negative effects of a possible disease outbreak. Their goal is to track data and be prepared for a more effective response.
– Barclays is a company that is trying to ease the process of financial transactions. They are also fighting possible financial frauds.
– ABRA is a crypto-wallet that uses blockchain technology. By using it you can check your balance in different currencies.
-The Estonian government is really pushing the use of blockchain technology. They even created a new data center to store all public records there.
– South Korea is using this technology for public transport applications.
– Dubai is one of the first countries in the world that formed a committee for researching the possible ways the blockchain can be used in business, health, and government as well.
– OpenBazzar is working on building a market from where you can buy all kinds of products without the middleman.
DC Forecasts is a leader in many crypto news categories, striving for the highest journalistic standards and abiding by a strict set of editorial policies. If you are interested to offer your expertise or contribute to our news website, feel free to contact us at [email protected]