The latest Stellar Lumens news show that the XLM coin has followed the market trend and made a bullish push, adding around 10.67% to its value over the last 24 hours. The current price of XLM right now lies in the $0.080 region which is good considering the fact that this price point matches its November levels.
For those of you who don’t follow our Stellar news, the current momentum for Stellar has been good and the cryptocurrency may soon cross its key resistance at $0.086. The XLM price was at $0.074299 at the beginning of the day and by 10:56 UTC, it managed to get elevated by 7.67% which added $0.05701 and placed its price at $0.080. The Stellar Lumens news showed that the cryptocurrency could not stay at this low for long and started gaining strength which is how it was brought to the new price mark.
Right now, the Stellar Lumens news show that XLM is trading stably from the past few days and that it has formed a strong upside trend line on the intraday chart. The current value of XLM is trending above its 50 days MA at $0.081312 and the 20 days MA at $0.081681, surging by 1.12% and 0.67% respectively.
The next halting point for Stellar’s XLM cryptocurrency may come at $0.086 as many analysts noted. On the intraday level, however, investors may witness a few unprecedented price shifts. Even though the Stellar Lumens news were positive and now are negative as XLM corrects, the cryptocurrency saw a 4% price increase in one day of trading and jumped above the $0.080 level which was crucial for it.
Right now, the price expansion in the past 30 days is at 61% as it currently sits in the 13th ranked position with a total market cap of $1.60 billion. The altcoin news also show that XLM is still a steep 90% lower from its previous all time high price.
If the bulls break back above $0.083 and manage to crack the resistance at the bearish .382 retracement, higher resistance lies at $0.090 which is what many look forward to. Above this, additional resistance is found at $0.098, $0.10 and $0.109 which is the most optimistic scenario.
On the other hand, if the Stellar Lumens news show that there is a push beneath the $0.078 support, additional support will be found at $0.075, $0.072, and $0.070 (all in the short term) and beneath this, another support at $0.065.
- Support: $0.078, $0.075, $0.073, $0.070, $0.065, $0.060
- Resistance: $0.083, $0.088, $0.090, $).098, $0.102, $0.109, $0.117, $0.120.
Europe’s Oldest Bank To Offer Stellar-Based Tokenized Securities
‘’Tokenization can simplify equity sales and eliminate much of the associated frictional costs, according to the bank. "[S]ecurities can be traded directly without an intermediary, making financing much cheaper and less complicated.’’There are no plans yet for the bank to enable wider public access to the platform. All of the clients will be able to securely store tokenized equity in a custody solution that is developed by BitBond and von der Heydt in 2019. The solution will get approval from the German financial regulator BaFin after the changes in the laws that are meant to provide a license to continue offering cryptocurrency custody. The investors will also be able to purchase tokenized equity by using the euro stablecoin with the help of Stellar that will also be issued by the bank. The Clients will be able to convert their euros into stablecoin which can also be stored in the custody solutions of the bank. Radoslav Albrecht, who is a founder of Bitbond and CEO, explained:
"Digital euro payments will happen much faster, there will be a real-time, on-chain DvP (delivery versus payment of securities) and the bank doesn't need to involve a third-party paying agent but can provide everything independently."BitBond received approval by BaFin for its tokenized bond back in January 2019, going on to launch Germany’s first regulated security token offering later in the year. It was established in 2013 and the company originally operated as a blockchain-based lending platform for smaller firms and raised $5 million in 2017 to finance these loans.
Stellar XLM Is Ready To Break Past Its Multi-Year Downtrend
“[Stellar Lumens] flipped the levels of $0.04 and $0.053 [into] support. [Now,] as long as $0.053 remains support, targets on the upside can be spotted with a potential of 195 percent.”Besides the bullish attitude that Stellar Lumens had, the Crypto Fear and Greed Index (CFGI) is noticing a huge levels of greed among investors. Greed is conventionally seen as a negative sign and tends to indicate that a selling opportunity is coming in the near future. Following the new 65% upward movement that Stellar Lumens experienced from the second half of December 2019, a correction is reasonable. Bearish impulses like this can help to maintain the upward trend healthy by permitting sideliners to get back into the market. A new inflow of capital will probably send Stellar Lumens into growth.
The Stellar Platform: 11 Exciting Projects Opening A New Horizon
- The IBM Universal Payment Solution - IBM uses the Stellar platform to give more transparency into their payment structure. As sources show, the company is close to helping a central bank move paper money on the Stellar blockchain network.
- Veridium - This project is in partnership with IBM and Stellar and aims to tokenize the carbon market globally. It has been in the Stellar news for a while now, dealing with automating the offsetting of carbon emissions.
- Stellar X - Creating a great user interface through the "decentralized" aspect.
- Open Garden - Allowing the users to turn their phone into a WiFi hotspot and get paid in Stelalr Lumens (XLM) for data they used.
- TillBilly - A platform which aims to establish a thoroughbred point-of-sale (POS) service on the Stellar Network, easing the burden of paper receipts.
- Slice - Slice is tokenizing real estate projects which were previously only accessible to institutions that are established in the United States.
- Sure Remit - A remittance network that Africans can use to send money home to their loved ones..
- SmartLands - The Stellar platform wants to tokenize agricultural lands and enable the use of crypto for acquiring landed properties.
- Tempo - This is a money transfer remittance company offering a well-established platform which resembles the 'European Western Union' with penny-based fees per transactions.
- Stronghold - A USD anchor that helps the Stellar platform to issue tokens including BTC, ETH and USD.
- SatoshiPay - What started as a micro-payments platform for web content on the bitcoin network is now an avenue which can help Stellar's massive adoption.
Stellar Foundation Published Mandate For New Future Spending Plans
Retail Crypto Sentiment Flips Bearish For 1st Time In 2020
Tim Draper Left Stocks For Bitcoin 6 Months Ago
Binance UK News Show Buying BTC Is Now Easier Than Before
CommerceBlock ICO Review: Should You Invest In It?
Where To Buy Monero XMR As A New Investor
Dash Partners With Simplex, Offering A Fiat On-Ramp To Its Users
BTC Price Bull Run May Last 1,000 Days, 2020 Is Best Average Year
Litecoin Prints Many Buying Signals Which Could Prove Bullish
This Coin Saw Major Growth But Has Strange Downside Potential
Ripple And Coinbase Are Among 10 Biggest Companies In 2020
China Declares Bitcoin As Property! Central Banks Prefer Crypto? SONY “Contactless” Hardware Wallet
JPMorgan Predicts A 60% Recession, Is Crypto The Best Chance Now? | [Bitcoin News // Crypto News]
Ethereum Sees Record Number of Shorts! NEM Blockchain Hub | Samsung Blockchain Supply Logistics
Crypto Jobs Up 300%! Lost BTC 20% Rate of Recovery | Only 45% of Exchanges Meet Security Standards
DC Forecasts Proudly Backed The Global Disruptive Blockchain Innovation Summit
- Ethereum News6 days ago
Enjin Goes Live On The Ethereum Mainnet: Report
- Bitcoin News6 days ago
Crazy Analysis Puts BTC At $400,000 By 2021 Based On One Pattern
- Vechain News5 days ago
VeChain Announces Schedule And Election Of New Members
- Bitcoin News5 days ago
Bitcoin Just Signaled “Sell” While Falling To $9,600 Levels
- Bitcoin News6 days ago
Where And How To Spend BTC In 2020: The Ultimate List
- Libra News5 days ago
EU Does Not Know What To Do With Facebook’s Libra Coin
- Binance Coin News5 days ago
Binance Coin Declines To $22 After Bouncing Back
- Altcoin News5 days ago
Buy Top Products From Taiwanese Brands With Gifto (GTO)