Vegas Casino is one of the few Bitcoin casinos which offers a unique gaming experience where you can deposit from Bitcoin and get paid in the same cryptocurrency. There is an array of games including Novomatic, Betsoft and Play’n Go – all of which games that are available at a single click of a button.
With no country restrictions and no hidden fees, VegasCasino is licensed by the government of Costa Rica and is one of the most popular online Bitcoin casinos out there. Players can enjoy a wide variety of games for all skill levels, tastes and bankrolls. You can play over 200 games including video slots, jackpot slots, blackjack as well as roulette games and video poker.
Whether you are hooked on the thrill of 3D slots or prefer high limit games, you will find everything in this Bitcoin casino. There are 364 ways-to-win slots and many vintage styled slots available for every player. The most popular games include Gemix, Sugar Pop, Book Of Ra and Dr Jekyll & Mr. Hyde.
There are live games too – with Live Blackjack and Live Roulette being the most popular ones where you can see the game live in front of you and participate in it by placing bets in Bitcoin. A great addition to this is the live chat which is tailored to the needs of every casino player.
VegasCasino is great because it is mobile friendly, has an industry-standard SSL encryption for maximum protection as well as some extra features such as the live chat, 24/7 email support and quick withdrawals.
Crypto Trading On YorkBit Is 100% Safe: Our Expert Review
100% Reliable, Professional And AnonymousFirst of all, it is important to note that YorkBit keeps the identity of its users secure and remains unidentified on records. In addition to this, the exchange uses a high-level encryption system in which they store all of the portfolio investments offline. Besides, the crypto trading on YorkBit is safe for everyone. The platform advertises a reliable, trusted and simple trading solutions coming through an innovative interface with real-time depth charts, order books, trade history as well as easy charting tools. You can literally make an investment today and start trading anywhere.
Expert Guidance From A Team Of AnalystsCrypto trading on YorkBit comes with a fancy feature - your team of personnel analysts which will assist you with your strategies and trading choices. This makes the best out of any investment portfolio. For many people, this has been one of the crucial factors helping their investments - and one of the things that everyone expects when looking for a legit crypto broker.
Low Trading Commissions And FeesThe YorkBit exchange also prides itself on the lowest trading commissions and makes sure that you enjoy them with transparent fees and a structure which allows swift and profitable trading. You can literally trade with over 200 crypto assets and enjoy low fees. As advertised on their website, crypto trading on YorkBit comes with lowest trading commissions which start at 0.7% - which is the fee of each BTC approved position.
High Security StandardsIf you are a person interested in crypto trading on YorkBit but want to know more about security, it is wise to note that this exchange has the highest security standards - therefore offering the ultimate trading experience. With full data encryption, two-factor authentication and protection against DDoS attacks, it is compliant with PCI DSS standards and 3D secure payments security. The cryptocurrencies are secured offline in cold wallets.
Interested in registering and starting your crypto trading on YorkBit?It is now easy to trade on YorkBit. All you need is to register and start your mission to a profitable future. The good thing is that the platform will support you in many ways. Sophisticated and known in the community as a popular choice, the crypto platform is perfect for beginners interested in crypto trading on YorkBit just because of its simplicity.
ScammedBroker.com: The Story Behind A Fad (And What We Have Against Him)
This Investigation in relation to ScammedBroker.com. Fake reviews are a huge problem for everyone, especially people who own some kind of business. In the online world, it’s extremely easy to create an account and leave mostly negative comments regardless of whether that person has ever tried a specific service or a product.
Over the past few days, emails have been piling up into our business accounts inbox, all in order to warn us about people leaving fake reviews for a broker or an exchange. As the email progressed, it went on asking for money- $5oo USD to be exact - in order to remove the comment.Screenshot from the website
Our Investigative Reports Show That 80% Of Us Trust Online Reviews, Making These Attacks Serious
Fortunately, our team at DC Forecasts has tons of experience with cases like these - so we immediately jumped in to investigate this issue and provide our readers with a full breakdown of what actually happens when fake reviews and fads like this one appear online.
The attacks such as this one can have a huge impact on the business itself because about 80 percent of the people trust the reviews and every one-star review can increase the chances of decreasing the revenue. Online reviews have also a strong impact on the users’ decisions and it’s important to try and protect the users from similar attacks like the one mentioned above.
The Story Behind
One website named ScammedBroker.com has recently targeted multiple brokers and exchanges on various platforms. Some of the names included the popular commenting plugin Disqus, where ScammedBroker user seems to be writing fake reviews geared towards the platform within a minute span, claiming that all of the brokers on the site are a scam. The website which offers its users to check a certain broker or exchange before investing and going into crypto trading reportedly has “years of experience” and that it “will help its users to make informed decisions.’
The website of ScammedBroker.com claims to also “use regulatory data and has a team of specialists that review each broker or exchange” to provide accurate information for all of those who need the information the most. However, in reality, this is far from the truth.
Leaving Bad Reviews For Brokers And Blackmailing Them For $500 To Delete Them
The emails we got were warning of this new ‘’review’’ website since they leave bad reviews for all of the brokers and exchanges and later are contacting the certain platform and blackmail it for $500 in order to delete the bad review.
If you take a look at their website, you can clearly see that all of the extended reviews are negative but there are also ads that claim you can earn huge amounts of money by clicking on them. The site has no partners and it’s relatively new and there is no address or further contact details in order to get in touch with them.
Our Team Has The Proof: A Recording Can Prove This Scam
As one of the leading websites reviewing brokers and being in contact with new clients all of the time, DC Forecasts is proud to take in on this matter. In fact, we already have proof on thecase - coming in the form of recordings where users can see how this website blackmails brokers while asking for money.
Shocking, terrifying and unbelievable are some of the ways to describe this fad. However, at the end of the day, it’s important to always have your eyes open and look out for scammers and attackers online. Whether they want to hurt your business or blackmail you for payments, you need to find the tool that works best for you to defend yourself from such attacks.
The team at DC Forecasts hopes that this review helped you see the value of information - and prevent taking part in cases like these in the future!
Best Cryptocurrency Casinos For Crypto Players
1. JoyCasinoAs one of the most popular new Bitcoin casinos, JoyCasino is a great option if you want a big and fat bonus for playing the top casino games. While the slots are standard, there are a lot of other live dealer casino games making JoyCasino one of the most logical choices when it comes to the best Bitcoin casinos in 2018.
2. mBitThis is another bitcoin oriented casino and is one of the biggest in the US. mBit has a great reputation for its amazing software and brilliant customer service. The casino was founded in 2014 and is now based in Curacao where they are fully regulated by the gaming commission. mBit offers more than 1000 different games and even more are added almost every week. You can play blackjack, roulette and live dealer all with BTC. Signing up takes literally seconds and you can use the apps that you can find on Android, iPhone or Windows phone.
3. Fortune JackFortune Jack is a crypto casino founded in 2014 and among users; it’s the most trusted Bitcoin casino. This casino is also regulated by the Curacao government and it offers more than 500 games on its platform. Players can make deposits through Bitcoin, Dash, Litecoin and many more. Fortune Jack has an effective and fast support system and it’s one of the most visited crypto casinos out there.
4. TonyBet CasinoThis is one of the best Bitcoin casinos in 2018 which is available and authorized to offer online casino games to UK players too. Aside from this, TonyBet has a great reputation in the casino sites. With more than 300 video slots and amazing games, the fun never ends.
Top Bitcoin Wallets Compared
Ledger Nano S
6. Ledger BlueThis wallet has its own nickname in the crypto community. They most often refer to Ledger Blue as the ‘’Rolls Royce’’ of hardware wallets. It is very advanced and offers solid security. The device comes with a large touch screen in color; it also has a rechargeable battery and a Bluetooth option. Ledger Blue is very light so it is easy to carry it around wherever you go. Ledger Blue works fine with multiple currencies but it is a little bit pricier compared to the others on this list. You can find Ledger Blue for roughly $260.
7. KeepKeyKeepKey is also a hardware wallet that supports mainly Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum. This wallet claims to be virus proof because it uses a different more sophisticated operating system than your computer or mobile phone. KeepKey works perfectly on PC, Linux, Android, and Mac. The company offers a 1-year warranty and you can get it at about $99.
8. StrongCoinStrongCoin is one of the most popular wallets in the crypto community. They are a hybrid wallet that lets you receive and send Bitcoins. StrongCoin is probably one of the wallets that have been around forever and it has more than 100.000 users. You can create a wallet for free but you will need to pay a small transaction fee.
9. ElectrumElectrum is one of the most popular and oldest wallet clients. The way it works is in connection to multiple servers so you can verify your payments and coin balance. It’s easy to set up and it hardly takes any space on your hard drive.
10. MyceliumThis is a mobile app wallet that is very popular among crypto users. It offers advanced privacy features but it can be a little complicated for new users. It’s one of the safest wallets out there and it is said to be the fastest. Mycelium is mainly a hot wallet but has some cold features as well. It will give you high anonymity and security.
11. ArmoryArmory is a popular wallet brand when it comes to being the best in providing security. It is recommended to be used by more advanced users. Armory offers some encryption and cold storage features and this is why it’s among the most respected brands. It’s very flexible and adaptable but again, it requires some more knowledge in order to use it.
12. XapoXapo is a web-based wallet system so it’s pretty easy to use. You just go to your web browser and you get straight to your wallet. Xapo provides decent privacy and security features and also supports debit card payments. It’s extremely user-friendly so anyone can use it.
13. BitGoBitGo is known for its high-security levels and each transaction requires two-factor identification. It will protect your coins from malware and hackers. The private keys are held by the users so no one has access to your assets.
14. CopayCopay is a multisig wallet which basically means that a few users can have access to the wallet. This is ideal for a corporate account because at all times you will need two or more signatures to confirm a transaction. The wallet offers a mobile app and a super easy interface.
15. CoolWalletCoolWallet is actually a hardware wallet that looks like a credit card. It is a really cool concept but it still needs some improvement done.
Airbitz (Edge Wallet)
LocalBitcoins Users Remain Without Access To Their Tokens
Rarible Blockchain Art Platform Sparks Fraud Discussions
Steemit Migrates To Tron’s Blockchain After New Partnership
Namecoin NMC Started Trading Low By 15.4% Over Past Week
DigixDAO DGD Trading Increased By 13.9% In A Week
Bitcoin On Valentine’s Day: Will Historic Data Favor BTC Bulls?
Bitcoin And Altcoins Dip Remains Attractive To Bulls Now
Bitcoin Bulls Have To Prepare For Cryptocurrency Regulation Challenges
Bitcoin Bull Run May Last 3 Years With $45,000 High: Tone Vays
What Pushed Bitcoin Up By 65% In 2 Months?
China Declares Bitcoin As Property! Central Banks Prefer Crypto? SONY “Contactless” Hardware Wallet
JPMorgan Predicts A 60% Recession, Is Crypto The Best Chance Now? | [Bitcoin News // Crypto News]
Ethereum Sees Record Number of Shorts! NEM Blockchain Hub | Samsung Blockchain Supply Logistics
Crypto Jobs Up 300%! Lost BTC 20% Rate of Recovery | Only 45% of Exchanges Meet Security Standards
DC Forecasts Proudly Backed The Global Disruptive Blockchain Innovation Summit
- Ethereum News7 days ago
Ethereum And Litecoin Prices Are Closing In On Golden Cross
- Altcoin News6 days ago
Latest ICO Cryptocurrency Predictions For 2020
- Blockchain News7 days ago
Most Impactful Blockchain Companies In The Past Year
- Ethereum News5 days ago
What Is Ethereum Trying To Achieve With Plasma?
- Altcoin News5 days ago
LGO Exchange Announces New Plans & Services In An Expansion
- Blockchain News6 days ago
Dragon Payments Crypto Exchange Goes Into Liquidation
- Altcoin News5 days ago
Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) Tripled This Year, Now At $1
- Altcoin News5 days ago
DigixDAO Unveils Revamped Marketplace And New Website