Andreas Antonopoulos is a very famous face in the cryptocurrency world. He is an expert in Bitcoin and a writer. He gives great explanations and shows exceptional knowledge in this field. We choose some of his best quotes about Bitcoin so we can share his wisdom with you.
- “Content creators now have a new way of financing their creativity, without depending on advertisers or media channels. Bitcoin can help with the evolution of Kickstarter, Indiegogo, and other crowdfunding tools into global, borderless and massive systems for funding the arts and creative content. I can’t wait!”
- “There are almost 200 currencies of the world, but there’s only one international currency. There are almost 200 currencies controlled by central banks and governments, but there is only one mathematical currency today, and that is bitcoin. We are going to build more of them. Cryptographic currencies are going to be a mainstay of our financial future. They are going to be a part of the future of this planet because they have been invented. It’s as simple as that. You cannot un-invent this technology. You cannot turn this omelet back into eggs.”
- “Bitcoin is often mistakenly characterized as “anonymous” currency. In fact, it is relatively easy to connect identities to bitcoin addresses and, using big-data analytics, connect addresses to each other to form a comprehensive picture of someone’s bitcoin spending habits.”
- “Bitcoin will remain, in my opinion, a relentless anomaly that refuses to go away – a black swan that cannot be ignored or extinguished.”
- “Bitcoin’s consensus algorithm requires a very conservative approach to change, so I certainly think it is best to solve problems when they are actually problems and not before.”
Make sure you follow Andreas Antonopoulos on his social media platforms for some great insights!
DC Forecasts is a leader in many crypto news categories, striving for the highest journalistic standards and abiding by a strict set of editorial policies. If you are interested to offer your expertise or contribute to our news website, feel free to contact us at [email protected]