The Stellar platform has gained a lot of attention in the crypto news lately and proved that it still has a strong ratio against Bitcoin. One reason for all of this excitement behind the cryptocurrency are the projects that are created using its platform.
So far, Ethereum has been credited for opening a new horizon in blockchain-based applications. Stellar has earned credibility through projects – a lot of them – and maintained its reputation proving that it is a powerful player in the crypto space. Below, we are listing its eleven exciting projects which are opening up a new horizon and solving real-life problems.
- The IBM Universal Payment Solution – IBM uses the Stellar platform to give more transparency into their payment structure. As sources show, the company is close to helping a central bank move paper money on the Stellar blockchain network.
- Veridium – This project is in partnership with IBM and Stellar and aims to tokenize the carbon market globally. It has been in the Stellar news for a while now, dealing with automating the offsetting of carbon emissions.
- Stellar X – Creating a great user interface through the “decentralized” aspect.
- Open Garden – Allowing the users to turn their phone into a WiFi hotspot and get paid in Stelalr Lumens (XLM) for data they used.
- TillBilly – A platform which aims to establish a thoroughbred point-of-sale (POS) service on the Stellar Network, easing the burden of paper receipts.
- Slice – Slice is tokenizing real estate projects which were previously only accessible to institutions that are established in the United States.
- Sure Remit – A remittance network that Africans can use to send money home to their loved ones..
- SmartLands – The Stellar platform wants to tokenize agricultural lands and enable the use of crypto for acquiring landed properties.
- Tempo – This is a money transfer remittance company offering a well-established platform which resembles the ‘European Western Union’ with penny-based fees per transactions.
- Stronghold – A USD anchor that helps the Stellar platform to issue tokens including BTC, ETH and USD.
- SatoshiPay – What started as a micro-payments platform for web content on the bitcoin network is now an avenue which can help Stellar’s massive adoption.
All of these projects stand as proof that the Stellar platform is developing in the right direction.
DC Forecasts is a leader in many crypto news categories, striving for the highest journalistic standards and abiding by a strict set of editorial policies. If you are interested to offer your expertise or contribute to our news website, feel free to contact us at [email protected]