AMarkets is a forex broker registered in 2007 in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. The website allows you to trade with a minimum deposit of $100 and has mobile trading options in iOS and Android. In today’s AMarkets review, we will talk about the broker’s main features, the instruments offered leverage, and so on.
In times when choosing a viable and trustworthy online brokerage is difficult and can be overwhelming, we are showing you the truth about this broker and whether AMarkets is a scam or a legitimate place to put your funds.
Amarkets Broker Review: Is It Legitimate?
The main problem with most brokers online is that they cannot be trusted, and most of them are fraudulent, tricking users into trading. Our goal at DC Forecasts is to help you make better decisions and shine a light on the popular online trading brokerage named AMarkets. The AMarkets review shows that the broker is popular and has gained a massive following over the years.
One of the things worth noting is that AMarkets is a member of the Financial Commission, which is an independent external dispute resolution organization ensuring traders and brokers get disputes resolved quickly, efficiently, and without any bias. There is insurance up to 20,000 EUR per claim from the Compensation Fund, and the quality of order execution is audited and assessed monthly by an independent service.
Copy Trading At AMarkets
For all of you who don’t know, copy trading is basically an advanced investment service allowing traders to earn income in the financial markets by following specific strategies of experienced traders and also copying the trades. Investors reading this AMarkets broker review should know that there is complete control of the funds and that the level of risk can be adjusted. The profits are earned through commissions from using strategies.
Bonuses & Promotions
Regarding bonuses and promotions, the AMarkets reviews online show that this broker regularly runs promotional events allowing clients to increase their trading profitability. All new clients choosing the Standard or Fixed account types in the MetaTrader 4 platform can use the welcome bonus offer based on doubling the initial deposit.
There is also a loyalty program where the broker returns part of the spread and a cashback program based on multi-level marketing (MLM). The greater the trading activity clients demonstrate, the more funds they can pour back into their trading accounts.
There are four main accounts to choose from when trading on AMarkets, which differ based on the type of trades you want to execute. Thereby, we have the following:
- Fixed account: Here, you can do instant execution, and there are no limitations to initial deposits. There is also no commission required, and leverage goes up to 1:1000 with fixed spreads ranging from 3 pips. The main currencies are USD and EUR.
- Standard account: The standard account has no limitations to initial deposits (like fixed ones) and a leverage of 1:1000. The spreads, however, float from 1.3 pips, and there are no commissions.
- ECN account: Many AMarkets reviews show that this account type deals with market execution. There is a minimum deposit of $500, leverage going up to 1:100, and a commission of $5 per 1 lot. Besides USD, there is support for EUR, and spreads float from 0 pips.
- Bitcoin account: There are no limitations to the initial deposit, and there is a leverage of 1:100 with spreads flowing from 1.3 pips. There are also no commissions for this account type, and the main currency is BTC.
As for the trading platforms, you can either choose from MetaTrader4 and xStation – both are popular and featured in this AMarkets review. They are also fit to give traders the best trading experience.
So, Should You Trade At AMarkets?
In the end. AMarkets is a good forex broker and a reliable one, but not the best out there. The broker has managed to secure itself a proper name in the forex market – if we quickly see the AMarkets reviews online, we will see plenty of users trading there. The years of experience are proof of its reputation, but there might be some other limitations and things they should work through.
AMarkets is a forex broker registered in 2007 in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. The website allows you to trade with a minimum deposit of $100 and has mobile trading options in iOS and Android. In today’s AMarkets review, we will talk about the broker’s main features, the instruments offered, leverage, and so on.
- Order execution speed is 35–50 ms (average market indicator is 200–500 ms);
- Average market spreads from 0.3 pips (average market indicator is from 0.5 pips);
- Newest passive investment platform – RAMM accounts;
- Proprietary laboratory for algorithmic trading instruments;
- Compensation fund of up to EUR 20,000 per each client.
- Expert advisors with basic settings are unprofitable. Launching templates without preliminary testing is strongly not advised.
- There is no information about how the rating of managers is formed and how much can the provided statistics be trusted;
- High level of minimum deposit, which is an obstacle for novice traders;
DC Forecasts Summary
DC Forecasts is a leader in many crypto news categories, striving for the highest journalistic standards and abiding by a strict set of editorial policies. If you are interested to offer your expertise or contribute to our news website, feel free to contact us at [email protected]